sharetrader
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Results 81 to 100 of 100
  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Trying to but need some volume. BTW GLL $1.30.

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road 24/7/365
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Yep. Market likes that news, up 12.5c so far. Sorry if you guys missed the train, hopefully some jumped on.
    I feel like I was on the platform but the doors closed on me as I tried to hop onboard. I put my bid in at 86.5c going into the closing auction last Friday. It closed at 87c. I had another look on Monday morning but when it opened at 90c I decided that this train wasn't for me. I never expected that one week later it would close at $1.25 after touching $1.40 earlier in the day.

    I'm a bit sad that I'm not on the train with you Trev but I think you deserve to be onboard more than I do. Please keep us updated on how the GLL train is travelling.

  3. #83
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    I was considering not posting any more as seemed a bit self serving but I will keep you up to date.
    One of the HC posters says Morningstar have a fair value of $1.81 so right or wrong still heading North.
    Last edited by kiwitrev; 03-08-2019 at 09:03 AM. Reason: incorrect text

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    On the road 24/7/365
    Posts
    95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    I was considering not posting any more as seemed a bit self serving but I will keep you up to date.
    One of the HC posters says Morningstar have a fair value of $1.81 so right or wrong still heading North.
    While I can understand that some people could possibly have a problem with it, personally I like hearing about other people's success stories. Essentially that's why we're here isn't it, to try and make some money?

    Seeing your posts alerts me to the possibility that the GLL share price is moving quickly and prompts me to have a scan of the charts to see if I think I can make a profitable trade. Plus you also usually share some fundamental news in yours posts which is handy to know as it helps to understand why the share price might be moving the way it is.

    As you can see I find your posts beneficial and if others don't they don't have to tune in. Although I would have thought that if we wanted to create a positive community within the sharetrader forum that people would come here, see your posts and be happy to share your success with you.

    Good luck with GLL Trev you have my support and who knows I might end up on the GLL train with you one of these days. The ride looks far from over!

  5. #85
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    That makes me feel a bit better BM. I try to share as much info as is available and never put spin on my posts, just recording published facts.
    Here is some old news worth reading, an August 2018 report by Cannacord Genuity initial coverage of GLL. We are a long way down the path since then and in addition to what's happening on the ground if one just wants to focus on CG estimate of SP the short answers are.

    Target price 76c (this is on a DCF basis-discount cash free)

    Unrisked valuation $2.20

    On basis of 500pj Reserves booked $4.80 (based on historic transactions)

    Again this is from an August 2018 valuation. The company have stated many times they are targeting 500+pj and recent test reports, subsequently a major SH increasing holding and very strong SP increases every day are in my view excellent indicators yet plenty of mileage in this one. As everyone says DYOR, plenty of available material available.
    Last edited by kiwitrev; 04-08-2019 at 10:42 AM. Reason: incomplete

  6. #86
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    That makes me feel a bit better BM. I try to share as much info as is available and never put spin on my posts, just recording published facts.
    Here is some old news worth reading, an August 2018 report by Cannacord Genuity initial coverage of GLL. We are a long way down the path since then and in addition to what's happening on the ground if one just wants to focus on CG estimate of SP the short answers are.

    Target price 76c (this is on a DCF basis-discount cash free)

    Unrisked valuation $2.20

    On basis of 500pj Reserves booked $4.80 (based on historic transactions)

    Again this is from an August 2018 valuation. The company have stated many times they are targeting 500+pj and recent test reports, subsequently a major SH increasing holding and very strong SP increases every day are in my view excellent indicators yet plenty of mileage in this one. As everyone says DYOR, plenty of available material available.
    For some reasons link not working so try GLL site (ref. Cracking the Code)
    http://galilee-energy.com.au/news

  7. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Also refer to my post on HC today for important info. about further reserves.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39855762
    Last edited by kiwitrev; 05-08-2019 at 11:25 AM. Reason: error

  8. #88
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Also refer to my post on HC today for important info. about further reserves.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39855762
    Dow Jones Newswires 2/8/2019 Cannacord Genuity raise Target Price 20% to $1.22.

    Remember target price usually defined as 12month target.

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Latest news on pipeline to be built by Jemena (31/7/2019)
    https://www.gastoday.com.au/2019/07/...ipeline-route/

  10. #90
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Latest news on pipeline to be built by Jemena (31/7/2019)
    https://www.gastoday.com.au/2019/07/...ipeline-route/
    Further news on pipeline plus additional info. from OGP on HC
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39889496

  11. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Further news on pipeline plus additional info. from OGP on HC
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ann...st_id=39889496
    Cannacord Genuity have raised their target price from $1.22 to $1.41. Their report will be posted on GLL website soon.

  12. #92
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    SP has retreated to $1.05 following downward trend in most markets. An interesting development yesterday, GLL director/s stumped up $1.5m+ for 2.1m options at 0.75cps. The exercise price is not that far from current SP so clearly a lot of confidence in management for a big return on their investment. The die will be pretty well caste by year end.

  13. #93
    FEAR n GREED JBmurc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Central Otago
    Posts
    7,250

    Default

    Yes, I wish I took some profits on many of my holdings earlier in the week .. but only so I could buy more shares in the same companies lower
    People don't have ideas, ideas have people

  14. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Latest pilot production report. Gas flowing at 25-30 Mscfd up from 15-20 in previous report 16 days earlier.
    http://galilee-energy.com.au/wp/wp-c...ns-Updatel.pdf

  15. #95
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    GLL included in analysts top nine picks. Analyst is Live Wire.
    Galilee Energy (GLL-ASX)
    GLL’s Glenaras gas pilot is reaching a critical point. It recently started to flow small volumes of gas and as de-watering continues, we expect gas rates to increase. If flow rates in the 0.3mnscf/d range are achieved, GLL believes it will be able to book 500PJ of 2P gas reserves. As one of the largest and proximal gas resources to the tight East Coast market, a positive result at the Glenaras pilot will, in our view, result in a material re-rating.

  16. #96
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Director buys 54k shares on-market at $1.06.

  17. #97
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Can anyone tell me what Special Crossing T2 T3 means on ASX. Understand Special Crossing is where broker acts for both parties but what does t2 t3 mean. 8m trade today at close.

  18. #98
    Advanced Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Wellington
    Posts
    1,883

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Can anyone tell me what Special Crossing T2 T3 means on ASX. Understand Special Crossing is where broker acts for both parties but what does t2 t3 mean. 8m trade today at close.
    Its the settlement date Trade date +2 , or +3.

  19. #99
    Guru
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    near Mangonui Northland
    Posts
    2,559

    Default

    only 30 + hours to get your 2020 picks in .... about ONE DAY
    Be aware of wizards, for they are subtle and quick to anger.
    that not forbidden is manditory.

  20. #100
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    456

    Default

    Been an up and down period of trading as dewatering issues hamper reserves certification process. However 2 reports just to hand of interest. First broker report by Cannacord Genuity and secondly a post from HC.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/can...st_id=45349143
    https://hotcopper.com.au/attachments...2020_06_20.pdf

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •