sharetrader
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Hi Gaz
    Yep 12% positive today, significant because has been range bound for sometime.

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Hi Gaz
    Yep 12% positive today, significant because has been range bound for sometime.
    Kiwitrev,
    The link shows the way to rename the thread accordingly but must be done only by the thread starter. (or a mod).

The original Poster appears to be Macduffy so why not PM him and let him know your concern regarding Title.

Good luck~!
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Veteran novice

Correction made!

Advanced Member

Thanks for the heads up Gaz. Read your post on the weekend and load up at 17. Unfortunately just over 10K shares were filled.

Not sure how many acreage they got and I don't mind the negative EV plays. In a way, reminds me of BRU a few years back.

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Correction made!

Good stuff Macduff, cheers~!
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Hi Soulman
    Total acreage over two blocks 9000 km2. Nice to see I have some new friends in GLL, I take it as a good sign. Thanks also DF for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Gaz. Read your post on the weekend and load up at 17. Unfortunately just over 10K shares were filled.

Not sure how many acreage they got and I don't mind the negative EV plays. In a way, reminds me of BRU a few years back.
    Hey SM,

Who knows how this thing will play out ultimatley but I liked the acreage and the fact that they are fully funded for the next 2-3 years. Cap raising in this market are typically destructive in the short term to the SP. I am hoping GLL will get taken out at a significant premium to where it is trading today....would like to buy more back at the 15.5 cent level.

KT - hope it is a good ride for us all.

Gaz

Advanced Member

$35 mil in the bank earning interest, mrt cap at $27.3 mil at 18 cents, up 16% today.

Has the market finally wake up to this under appreciated gas explorer. Why don't AGK take them out for 25 cents for 100% stake of the project.

Gaz, it touch 15.5 yesterday. Did you get any?

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    $35 mil in the bank earning interest, mrt cap at $27.3 mil at 18 cents, up 16% today.

Has the market finally wake up to this under appreciated gas explorer. Why don't AGK take them out for 25 cents for 100% stake of the project.

Gaz, it touch 15.5 yesterday. Did you get any?
    Hey SM,

No I did not get any.....however, I am still holding a large parcel from December (bought at 15.5 and 15 cents) so happy with the move. It is the largest volume traded since I bought them and I am wondering whether there has been a leak of some news that may surface in the coming days. My view for holding was in order to get taken out by AGK or another operator in the basin.

Hope it consolidates or moves higher from here. Would like a t/o north of 25 cents.

Do you hold any SM??

Gaz

Advanced Member

I am in for a while now, bought 2 lots at 17 cents. Just the more cash than market cap says it's a safe play but no one want to spike it up.

Today, GLL has quiet down again. Still better than the 15.5 close 2 days ago though. One for the long termer.