sharetrader
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitrev View Post
    Hi JB
    Still in relatively early on in drilling program but first gas has started to flow-last report attached. Due another report anytime now.
    http://galilee-energy.com.au/wp/wp-c...SX-Release.pdf
    Drilling report not released yet, however appears some speculation it's on the way and very good judging by SP so far today-north by 12% to 76.5c

Final and single trade today 500k @ 78c

Drilling report not released yet, however appears some speculation it's on the way and very good judging by SP so far today-north by 12% to 76.5c
    More positive news on production update.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201809...65fkgp7h1x.pdf

More positive news on production update.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201809...65fkgp7h1x.pdf
    Another news positive. Morgan Stanley ups stake to 8% still second largest SH. Several large banking instos amongst largest holders.

GLL in final phase of transitioning gas resources to reserves. Coy expects completion of tests by October and reserves status by end of year. Pipeline to connect to East Coast Australia by Jemena gaining pace. There is an updated valuation/report by Cannacord Genuity 24 July, unfortunately seemingly unable to post it. Anybody wanting to view it can see it on the HC post by Oil&Gas Planning(PDF file). SP April 2018 20c, close yesterday 96c on good volume throughout latest trading period. Earlier valuation by Patterson Securities suggested $3 possible. Management have skin in game. As always DYOR.

GLL in final phase of transitioning gas resources to reserves. Coy expects completion of tests by October and reserves status by end of year. Pipeline to connect to East Coast Australia by Jemena gaining pace. There is an updated valuation/report by Cannacord Genuity 24 July, unfortunately seemingly unable to post it. Anybody wanting to view it can see it on the HC post by Oil&Gas Planning(PDF file). SP April 2018 20c, close yesterday 96c on good volume throughout latest trading period. Earlier valuation by Patterson Securities suggested $3 possible. Management have skin in game. As always DYOR.
    Update today on pipeline.https://www.afr.com/companies/energy...0190729-p52btc

Mid session plus 10c today-crazy good. Have I got any mates out there?

No but I wish I did jump on when I exited RLE months ago in the 20's .. brilliant run to date
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Mid session plus 10c today-crazy good. Have I got any mates out there?
    I tried to join the party last Friday as it broke out but just missed my order and decided not to chase. I wish I had! You've had a crazy good run over the past year and have done well to hold on. Well done, I hope you get to enjoy a few more days like today. Enjoy the ride!

Quote Originally Posted by BobbyMorocco View Post
    I tried to join the party last Friday as it broke out but just missed my order and decided not to chase. I wish I had! You've had a crazy good run over the past year and have done well to hold on. Well done, I hope you get to enjoy a few more days like today. Enjoy the ride!
    Thanks BM. If I told you how long I have held you would say I am nuts. However am not a trader but a value investor.