sharetrader

Post Silver Bullion Question

Hi
    im goin to buy some bullion and was wondering if there is any reason to purchase pamp suisse over any other mint ? does the latter attract a primium over others ,if so what type of primium is typical

Regards Robo

hey robo it really depends on who you plan to sell it to and how much you are paying- the swiss pamp suisse is very highly regarded so in selling to say a bullion dealer your much more likely to get a better price than M&W ACB if you say selling on the open market -Trademe,sella etc not so much
    Personal I hold Pert mint to local --ACB (NZ bullion) on a 1kg the difference could be upto $100 or $3oz
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    hey robo it really depends on who you plan to sell it to and how much you are paying- the swiss pamp suisse is very highly regarded so in selling to say a bullion dealer your much more likely to get a better price than M&W ACB if you say selling on the open market -Trademe,sella etc not so much
    Personal I hold Pert mint to local --ACB (NZ bullion) on a 1kg the difference could be upto $100 or $3oz
    Thanks JBmurc please excuse my ignorance, whats ACB ?

Quote Originally Posted by robo View Post
    Thanks JBmurc please excuse my ignorance, whats ACB ?
    ACB = Australian bullion

Kiwi pure from Bullion recovery has been some of the cheapest brand new I've brought compared to Perth mint ,credit suisse
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu