sharetrader
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Corporate

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    After doing a bit of research, thought you'd be interested to have a further look at COE

Market Cap ~$A120m @ $0.415

Cash ~$A89m (no debt)

EV = ~$31m

Quarterly production is quite static around 100,000/bbl (annual revenue FY10 was approx $40m)

JKA recently bought into COE's Bargou permit in Tunisia paying $US12m for 15%, valuing COE's 85% share at $A77m?

COE is looking to reduce exposure to around 50%, which on the same terms as JKA would net COE $US28m for a 35% stake

Recent Presentation

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=505931

A bit of drilling activity for 2011 (see presentation)

Just watching COE at this stage, but any further deal(s) involving Bargou farm down would spark more interest
    Shasta, funny that you just raised COE. I was doing research on JKA last night, and as a result ended up looking at COE!

Any of you nice folks out there watch the video about Gas in the US called GasLand?

Pretty wacky stuff and its pretty easy to be mad at certain companies and goverment Laws let alone the Politicians.

Just some food for thought.

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Any of you nice folks out there watch the video about Gas in the US called GasLand?

Pretty wacky stuff and its pretty easy to be mad at certain companies and goverment Laws let alone the Politicians.

Just some food for thought.
    Where did you see that Drilly?

Any online reference for it, would be interested to view it.

Im not a huge fan of Natural gas companies, especially in the US, the likes of AMU, STX & PSA are the better ones.

OEL is getting between $US 6-7/mscf in Turkey, which is a tidy little earner, havent seen too many getting better than that, hence the rush to CSG/LNG to sell in to the overseas markets, rather than depressed domestic gas prices in Oz & US

Hi Shasta, I downloaded it with uTorrent.

Dont know where the http direct download is but I am sure there are rapidshare links and other sites that allow http downloads, except it may be in 6 parts, and after each Rar file you download, you get timed so you need to wait for 10 mins or so after downing each file.

I can send a link if you wish.

Was really good actually and I totally feel sorry for the people who are getting their, lives, land, animals and way of life turned upside down. And all for what, the greed of some on this planet.

IMO, there should be corporate assassinations. Start from the top and work their way down. See how that grabs them

thanks ELYOB,
    That is a comprehensive list of oilers...

I Agree with shasta about US onshore,
    I've been anti about it for years now, and even STX (one of the standouts) is underperforming... There is one stock in the region I spotted that will go nuts... but ive forgotten it now... Its just not worth it with huge opportunity costs... CSG and locational LNG projects are standout... OEL Opp Cost insect...
    like a fly to a preymantis...
    nom nom nom...

.^sc
    Nakamoto means of Central origin ...

Shasta, PM sent. But I seem to have to cleaning up messages as the box keeps getting fill and I then cant sent them, but one on the way now.

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Shasta, PM sent. But I seem to have to cleaning up messages as the box keeps getting fill and I then cant sent them, but one on the way now.
    Got the links thanks, not sure i get all the jargon & what not, but ill see where it leads me

IMO

Great announcement from TEG today but i think everyone is out looking for the 1987 hide and seek champion

“In addition to the immediate production enhancement opportunities and a potential development project in the Main Cliff Head discovered field, as outlined in an announcement released on 2nd July 2018, the static model defines a near field exploration potential that could lead to a multi-phased field development program, potentially recovering a further 10.2 million barrels (unrisked, best estimate) and extending field life into the 2030’s and beyond.”

Mkt cap re $22 million.