sharetrader

Thread: Connexionz

Guru

Question Connexionz

With the reshuffling of company ex announced yesterday what can this mean for a rarely traded company , is there any hope for it or is it a repositioning of the deck chairs on the T..... ?

Guru

Lightly traded an understatement....once last year and twice the year before.

Market cap of $1m.

I just found it interesting the resignation was 5th of December but only just announced via USX.

percy

Note 26 page 46 of their last annual ;
    "Material uncertainty related to going concern."
    This with their auditor's "Material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt as the company's ability to continue as a going concern."
    Think you would have to be brave to become a director or shareholder in this company.
    It has been a struggle since 1996.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Note 26 page 46 of their last annual ;
    "Material uncertainty related to going concern."
    This with their auditor's "Material uncertainty exists that may cast significant doubt as the company's ability to continue as a going concern."
    Think you would have to be brave to become a director or shareholder in this company.
    It has been a struggle since 1996.
    Agree but why would new fish heads hold their hands up ! ! ??

percy

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Agree but why would new fish heads hold their hands up ! ! ??
    Been thinking about that.
    Do not know the answer,however I am aware of Warren Buffett's quote;
    "When a management with a reputation for brilliance tackles a business with a reputation for bad economics, it is the reputation of the business that remains intact."

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Been thinking about that.
    Do not know the answer,however I am aware of Warren Buffett's quote;
    "When a management with a reputation for brilliance tackles a business with a reputation for bad economics, it is the reputation of the business that remains intact."
    Pretty profound Percy, could go either way, Connex is a very tightly held company, no shares on offer but if they are heading in another direction that could be interesting.

percy

Yes that could be interesting.

CROESUS U.T.

Following the jailing of the previous CEO in 2021 on matters unrelated to the business, and a director having to step in at short notice to cover the role, it is little wonder the company drifted a bit.
    I do wonder whether they are overstaffed on the sales side, but they have a good product and seem to be making progress in USA their current key market.

Admin - There is already a thread for this company so you may wish to amalgamate them.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by CROESUS U.T. View Post
    Following the jailing of the previous CEO in 2021 on matters unrelated to the business, and a director having to step in at short notice to cover the role, it is little wonder the company drifted a bit.
    I do wonder whether they are overstaffed on the sales side, but they have a good product and seem to be making progress in USA their current key market.

Admin - There is already a thread for this company so you may wish to amalgamate them.
    Couldnt find that before I posted this new heading.