sharetrader
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Good to see the Rummeys regaining some form at long last.

You've also got Nu Power (NUP) to the east of RUM, with similar sorts of grades, at a much lower mkt cap, but, further from the Adelaide to Darwin rail line, which lies to the west of RUM. On balance, I still prefer RUM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Chung View Post
    Good to see the Rummeys regaining some form at long last.

You've also got Nu Power (NUP) to the east of RUM, with similar sorts of grades, at a much lower mkt cap, but, further from the Adelaide to Darwin rail line, which lies to the west of RUM. On balance, I still prefer RUM.
    I brought a small parcel today.Last time I followed your lead on RUM I did very well.

percy

The market pushed RUM up 2.5cents [17.2%] to 17cents on the announcement it had signed a Potash MOU with Chinese Govt Chemical Consulting Group.A positive step forward in bringing this project to market.

The wheels keep turning slowly at RUM.

Share price is in the doldrums, but this weeks announcement about a visit to China grabbed my attention. Maybe some deal to follow?

Anyhow, I took the opportunity to re-establish a position in RUM after a hiatus of a few years.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=402119
    Last edited by Huang Chung; 19-02-2014 at 07:04 AM.

percy

Something that came up in Federal Parliament about Morocco and Western Sahara that I didn't know....

http://www.openaustralia.org/debates...011-02-24.94.1

Worth watching Morocco at the moment. They are also experiencing a wave of protests, but everythings peaceful so far.
    For Matakana.

Just no interest at all in RUM.....

When you're sector is out of favour, it's out of favour

percy

Just no interest at all in RUM.....

When you're sector is out of favour, it's out of favour
    Certainly is.!
    I added to my RUM and SRZ [Tasmanian Tin] holdings awhile ago.Foolish I know,but I like the progress both are making.[Only play money in each.]

Banned

Ah Percy, thanks, I’ve found the RUM thread.

Yes, the pre-feasibility is due in a few weeks and I've been holding off for that before committing to RUM.

My feel is that it may be prohibitive for RUM to road and rail 18%P2O5 all that way to Darwin, it just doesn't seem competitive with Moroccan 32%P2O5 landed in Australia with plus US$65/t freight.

RUM are always banging on about being close to a major rail and gas pipelines, and they have a potash prospect at Karinga.

Although it may be quite marginal to get the phosphate out as a product am I correct in assuming that their intention is not to do so, rather it is to value add, process in the desert, provided a water permit is forthcoming, and to rail out value added product only, NPK, SSP and DAP ?

percy

Rereading the presentation I think the Strategic Overview on page 4 sets out their objectives.
    Page 20 gives potential out comes that could create shareholder value,which gives you an idea of their intentions,depending on whether they sell a project,develop a project or projects with a joint venture, or decide to go it alone on one project.
    Next Step on page 22 states immediate objectives.

percy

Still making progress.
    I have always had a laugh at Chairman's using the word "significant" in their speeches.
    Used once.=hold.
    Twice........buy.
    Three times .strong buy.
    Well today the chairman used it four times.!!!
    Now do I follow this proven trading system and bet the house on them,or just remain"well positioned" with what I have??.
    ps they changed their name to Verdant Minerals, and the new code is VRM.