sharetrader
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

RUM going great guns today, no doubt assisted by today's announcement detailing 2011 exploration plans for high grade phosphate at Ammaroo.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=347832

Builds nicely on yesterday's positive news regarding their brine lake potash prospects.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=347763

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Chung View Post
    RUM going great guns today, no doubt assisted by today's announcement detailing 2011 exploration plans for high grade phosphate at Ammaroo.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=347832

Builds nicely on yesterday's positive news regarding their brine lake potash prospects.

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=347763
    And the weight of buying to selling interest should keep us chugging uphill for a few more miles yet, HC!

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Another stock to compare against POZ

http://stocknessmonster.com/news-ite...E=ASX&N=480474 (old presentation but has some guff on phosphate)

Again RUM's grades stack up, you could be onto a winner here HC!

Hi Shasta,

Whats up with POZ?

It seems that the news today has been already factored into the recent RUM rally up from the 20'+c previous days, yet it has hit newer highs.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch, POZ seems like its about to bottom or test the 52 week Low. Seems like a main holder wanting out perhaps? maybe no news killing the stock from slack management not being able to deliver, Or, the diversification into Manganese in WA?

Funny business this, lots of unknown variables floating around and not floating around,.
    Last edited by drillfix; 13-01-2011 at 03:13 PM.

Just a thought, but has anybody heard from HC?

HC, are you Ok?? I know your up there near Brissie mate and I know there is lots of carnage up there atm so question is, is you house/home family and friends all ok up there?

The disaster is broadcast on the news here on the gold coast every moment of the day it seems and from some of the pics I am seeing, its seems surreal to think that its only 45 minutes away.

So I hope your all Ok there mate.

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Hi Shasta,

Whats up with POZ?

It seems that the news today has been already factored into the recent RUM rally up from the 20'+c previous days, yet it has hit newer highs.

Meanwhile back at the Ranch, POZ seems like its about to bottom or test the 52 week Low. Seems like a main holder wanting out perhaps? maybe no news killing the stock from slack management not being able to deliver, Or, the diversification into Manganese in WA?

Funny business this, lots of unknown variables floating around and not floating around,.
    Cant say i know much about POZ or RUM Drilly, it was just in my mind at the time i posted, for comparison purposes

Hope HC is ok, Queensland has taken a massive toll, its unreal, the size of the area affected is larger than NZ!

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Cant say i know much about POZ or RUM Drilly, it was just in my mind at the time i posted, for comparison purposes

Hope HC is ok, Queensland has taken a massive toll, its unreal, the size of the area affected is larger than NZ!

No worries Shasta, thought that may have been one of the stocks you had run the ruler over.

Yeah, sure do hope we do hear from HC soon. Just watching the TV and hearing horrific stories in such detail is quite alarming really.

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Just a thought, but has anybody heard from HC?

HC, are you Ok?? I know your up there near Brissie mate and I know there is lots of carnage up there atm so question is, is you house/home family and friends all ok up there?

The disaster is broadcast on the news here on the gold coast every moment of the day it seems and from some of the pics I am seeing, its seems surreal to think that its only 45 minutes away.

So I hope your all Ok there mate.
    Drilly, Shasta

Yep, still here, high and dry, but somewhat pre-occupied ATM with current events. Appreciate your concern though.

Some parts of the city are doing it tough at the moment, but the real tragedy has been Toowoomba on the top of the range, and towns like Grantham in the Lockyer Valley to the west of Brisbane. Even in NZ I'm sure you've seen the footage of the cars being swept away in Toowoomba. Hard to believe when the town is something like 2000 feet above sea level.

Hi HC,

Good to hear you ok there mate! Been a couple of days since your last post so thought maybe you were caught up in the tragedy but thank goodness your ok.

Got a friend just south of Toowoomba and need to get in touch with him. Last I heard he was visiting his girlfriend in Townsville and got stuck up there due to the floods and could not come back. (that was a couple weeks ago) but apparently he has travelled back and will give him another call to see if he is ok.

On another note, looks like RUM did a little rally hey, are you still holding this HC? Seems though that the news was already factored in as there was a bit of a retreat on the news.

Good to hear your ok anyway!

Haven't sold a single share Drilly .

BUT...it will be the drill that untimately determines where RUM will go, either into orbit or the dog house....

Super Investor

Feels like a rocket to me. See you in orbit Rocket Man.
    h2