sharetrader
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast
    percy

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Wow, sounds like bliss there HC, and may I say your timing is impeccable.

Perhaps we should hit you up for some Thai Food too....lol What do ya reckon Percy?
    Well done HC.I am still half there.!? Got no idea what I am doing.Expect Aussie to be down today with US down,so may wait for drilling results.
    drillfix.I agree with you on the Thais.What we have to avoid is evilroyrule's " bad" Indian curries.

I'm in two minds about the last drilling update. They only highlighted two holes further south as having medium to high grade phosphate, at slightly deeper depth. They didn't mention the thickness of the intercepts. I magnified the pic of the geo holding the chips from one of those holes, and, if I've interpreted the picture correctly, the white bit didn't look very thick. If course, there may be more chips that they didn't photograph. I'm probably over-analysing this, and maybe jumping to some erroneous conclusions, but, again, I'm going with my gut here.

The bigger story is what's to the west of the current drilling, which we don't know as yet. I might jump back in if that drilling turns up some nice thick intercepts of high grade phosphate.

Advanced Member

RUM back in action due to SOL subs holding of 9 mil shares for a 6% stake. I have bought in.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    RUM back in action due to SOL subs holding of 9 mil shares for a 6% stake. I have bought in.
    All gone quiet on this one, especially since SOL now hold 13.83%. What will these guys do with this, sell it off to the Chinese!

Seems to be the way these days. I bought a few, worth a punt, it's cheap and things are stepping up, in the company with Appointment of Director of Development Projetcs

and we have this presentation. 19th Mining the Territory 2012 Conference Presentation
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QovBLFZhQME

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by tricha View Post
    All gone quiet on this one, especially since SOL now hold 13.83%. What will these guys do with this, sell it off to the Chinese!

Seems to be the way these days. I bought a few, worth a punt, it's cheap and things are stepping up, in the company with Appointment of Director of Development Projetcs

and we have this presentation. 19th Mining the Territory 2012 Conference Presentation
    Forum has gone completely quiet Tricha. I have been trading RUM and still got a few bought at 22. SOL got most of RUM for 30 cents in their recent placement.

Interesting SOL is currently acquiring 100% of EXS. I missed out since the first bid and was going to buy some EXS as I feel a higher offer.
    Last edited by soulman; 25-09-2012 at 08:42 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by soulman View Post
    Forum has gone completely quiet Tricha. I have been trading RUM and still got a few bought at 22. SOL got most of RUM for 30 cents in their recent placement.

Interesting SOL is currently acquiring 100% of EXS. I missed out since the first bid and was going to buy some EXS as I feel a higher offer.
    +

SOL keep buying more RUM Soulman, so they must have done the numbers and even at 30 cents, it was cheap to them.

Now it's 20 cents, I guess their next move will be take it all at 25 cents, hmm, like EXS.
    '''''''''''''''''''''''
    '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''' '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Veteran novice

A new company - to me! The name, Rum Jungle, brings back some of my earliest investment memories, circa early 1960's when Rum Jungle was synonomous with "uranium" in Australia.

Any company that SOL are interested in deserves to be taken seriously - more research required on my part. A first thought though, SOL's stated reason for taking control of EXS was to secure ore for their CopperChem plant. I don't know whether there would be an equivalent reason to seek all of RUM? Or is it just too attractive a proposition not to have it all?

Veteran novice

RUM gets a mention, in passing, in this recent article on fertiliser stocks.

http://www.eurekareport.com.au/artic...RIPPED&modapt=

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    RUM gets a mention, in passing, in this recent article on fertiliser stocks.

http://www.eurekareport.com.au/artic...RIPPED&modapt=
    Imm, u might be right Mac Duffy, a good day to bail. ( Thats if u r an early bird )
    '''''''''''''''''''''''

percy

Looking very strong today at 27cents.25cents was stopping it.