sharetrader
Page 115 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115
Results 1,141 to 1,142 of 1142

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Attachment 12274
    Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    Goodness knows what will happen, as it appears global demand for silver has become tidal over this past weekend. Many places in the US have sold out of silver bullion. This is a new phenomenon, effectively a distributed hedge fund with millions of investors going long directly against the big bank shorts. They’ve figured out that bullion rather than paper is the key.
    I dont know how new this is to be honest with many PM gurus and soothsayers having always pushed this line - certainly its not that unusual for their to be shortages in bullion availability but these often just turn out to be mere blips in a supply chain rather than some massive shift in supply/demand ratios.

Didnt stop me making 1.50 on a good few oz's yesterday though I'm not gonna push my luck too far on this.

Its interesting whats happening... it is already creating opportunities. Havent dragged out the silver bullion I've accumulated over the years yet though. Maybe at $NZ50 ?
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

90 % of silver produced is consumed in production? sounds like silver could be moved and is being moved by some ex professionals traders taking the retails market with them,

brought some nice english plate last year.... better rush off down to the antique shop