sharetrader
Page 106 of 115 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1142

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

https://srsroccoreport.com/the-u-s-s...d-tulip-mania/

Silver one of the most undervalued investments?
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    https://srsroccoreport.com/the-u-s-s...d-tulip-mania/

Silver one of the most undervalued investments?
    You holding any silver shares, or just the physical stuff?

With the PoS fairly static around US17/oz ive been slowly accumulating silver coins as a long term investment.

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    You holding any silver shares, or just the physical stuff?

With the PoS fairly static around US17/oz ive been slowly accumulating silver coins as a long term investment.
    Still holding around 1000oz of silver bullion I would like to double at these stupidly low price levels ... also a great hedge to a falling NZD vakue

No shares in any silver shares ..have looked at the Silver ETF as my most likely BUY ...

may swing trade the likes of SVL ...but seen far to many ASX silver focused miners fail to throw to much in the sector
    Last edited by JBmurc; 10-11-2017 at 11:31 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Handsome Member

Still holding around 1000oz of silver bullion I would like to double at these stupidly low price levels ... also a great hedge to a falling NZD vakue

No shares in any silver shares ..have looked at the Silver ETF as my most likely BUY ...

may swing trade the likes of SVL ...but seen far to many ASX silver focused miners fail to throw to much in the sector
    Would be keen in a few months to get a few people together and purchase a monster box which we can split... would work out a cheaper option

I am keen if you can arrange.

Handsome Member

Quote Originally Posted by mccollr View Post
    I am keen if you can arrange.
    Will have a chat with my supplier and see what he can get and when (I would be looking at Perth Mint stuff though)

Quote Originally Posted by LAC View Post
    Would be keen in a few months to get a few people together and purchase a monster box which we can split... would work out a cheaper option
    let me know at the time and price you can get ....have got few contacts from buying over 70,000oz (mostly organised for mates)

Brilliant Holiday reading>> 4 part series

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/silv...pply-part-2-4/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-reduce-shorts

2018 might finally be the year Silver breaks this bear sideways trend >>

Brilliant Holiday reading>> 4 part series

http://www.visualcapitalist.com/silv...pply-part-2-4/

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-1...-reduce-shorts

2018 might finally be the year Silver breaks this bear sideways trend >>
    i have not looked at those links yet but over the last 6 weeks or so have been quietly accumulating silver and the odd bit of gold.I think silver is grossly undervalued and with all this crypto interest it has turned me back to real metal assets.I have accumulated about 400 ozs so far looking to get to 1000 gradually.Will just put it away for rainy day

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    i have not looked at those links yet but over the last 6 weeks or so have been quietly accumulating silver and the odd bit of gold.I think silver is grossly undervalued and with all this crypto interest it has turned me back to real metal assets.I have accumulated about 400 ozs so far looking to get to 1000 gradually.Will just put it away for rainy day
    Yeah I’m just touch under 1000oz would like to increase ,, I see the silver bullion as just another investment one should diverse funds into.

I agree its incredibly undervalued too think it was a much higher price in the 80,s how many other precious assets of the earth can you buy under this far under 80s highs