sharetrader
Page 100 of 115 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1142

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

American Silver Eagle sales for the month of October were at 5,790,000 Total sales for the year should beat last years mintage of approx 42million. If the price sticks around these levels or continues to slide mintage figures will surpass 2014 Cost of silver is around $16 to get it out of the ground

Guru

Just like oil and Gold--sooner or later the laws of physics will have to catch up as the cost of production is very near selling price--Mr Market and phsycology can keep things going for sometimes a while but sooner or later....

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Just like oil and Gold--sooner or later the laws of physics will have to catch up as the cost of production is very near selling price--Mr Market and phsycology can keep things going for sometimes a while but sooner or later....
    We won't run out of gold, silver, water, trees, oil, food, fish, uranium or anything else, you've got my word on it.

"we're running out of..........." is a hardy annual pushed by goldbugs, peak oilers and greenies.
    Last edited by Skol; 07-11-2014 at 02:18 PM.

Yeah right ...If you took all the Silver in the world currently is valued round 15 - billion .....thats peanuts

-Tell me this Skol the US mint has run out of silver eagles .. the Pert mint is at it's busiest in years yet the Silver price is crashing

-Is the World Consumers of second most used commodity (in different applications) dropping dramatically ....No it's not ...

-this Crash in Oil Silver gold etc it's all just part of a Commodity War between Nations ....BHP RIO etc come out and state they will increase production to hurt other producers ....the same with the Saudi's ......Silver Shorts are at record highs ...

where this all ends up is anyone's guess ....but I'm more than happy to buy more of the real metal to keep longer term
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

JB,

You were banging on years ago about running out of gold and silver.

And have we?

Of course not.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    JB,

You were banging on years ago about running out of gold and silver.

And have we?

Of course not.
    Was never going to happen overnight (never said we would run out of GOLD) but the fact remains world production round 800moz world demand over 1bill oz .....even after Silver hit record highs ..now at current levels I don't think many pure Silver miners(third of production) will be producing for much longer >>>

then you add in the fact US investors bought 90% of the daily global mine supply in Silver Eagles on wednesday ..... just shows how small the market is...and soon how tight supply will become
    Last edited by JBmurc; 07-11-2014 at 05:46 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

http://www.firstmajestic.com/s/NewsR...ancial-Results

Q3 report

Major US silver producer - Silver Ounces Produced 2,680,439

-All-in sustaining cost ("AISC") was $19.89 per payable silver ounce, up 9% from the prior quarter.

disc - I love to buy PM under costs to mine ....no brainer

Banned

"...diligence is required to remain focused on bringing all cost structures down to 2006 levels. I'm confident that the changes currently underway in our business will allow us to produce profitable ounces in this lower metal price environment."

Doesn't this fact fly straight in the face of theory that "under $XX.XX p/oz miners will go to the wall"? If there's so much meat that can be cut don't you think lower prices are much more likely to be here to stay? I for one would be very angry at miners who let costs skyrocket in a bubble, then refused to hedge or even begin to cut costs when the bubbe burst! These producers are going to be learning a hard lesson that "just when you hought it couldn't go lower... it will".
    Last edited by BFG; 13-11-2014 at 10:09 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    http://www.firstmajestic.com/s/NewsR...ancial-Results

Q3 report

Major US silver producer - Silver Ounces Produced 2,680,439

-All-in sustaining cost ("AISC") was $19.89 per payable silver ounce, up 9% from the prior quarter.

disc - I love to buy PM under costs to mine ....no brainer
    Piling back into the silver coins JB?

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Piling back into the silver coins JB?
    Not yet but we our close to a deal on our Qtn property ...likely invest round 10% of the profit from the sale into bullion should get me another 1000oz