sharetrader
Page 102 of 115 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1142

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Part-2 infographic on silver......

http://www.mining.com/web/infographi...y-part-2-of-4/

Anyone keen on buying bullion I see Bullion Deals do some great deals aka.. $25oz NZD bulk purchase
    planning on buying 500oz before the price heads back north can;t stay under production costs for much longer
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hi JB, are you looking to buy physical ? Just curious why you wouldn't just go long via CFDs? Wouldn't you pay a substantial premium to buy physical?
    I don't normally trade silver as its extremely volatile, unpredictable & less transparent than say gold. In saying that it looks like value especially as I think gold is about to go for another run & typically silver out performs gold both up & down.
    What do you see as a good entry level?
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

yeah not keen on the leveraged products burnt to many times ..
    Already have 100% of my share portfolio in ASX gold /silver producers ... I,m that bullish
    I could hold the silver.ETF on the asx ... Maybe

Bullion to me is the safest investment going .. It doesn,t pay a yield etc but then I don,t have to pay rates etc

$25oz and under is good buying
    A few years ago I held just under
    2,000oz paid not much higher that $25oz average ended up having to sell 1200oz for av $35-40oz NZD ...

It,s all part of a diverse investment
    Portfolio ... During this year I plan to invest a further 80k into the ASX

-buy 2-3 high yielding Southland rentals ..

-and buy 500oz of silver bullion p.a for the next few years 2-3,000oz target ..

and a debt free property for my family
    In central otago
    Last edited by JBmurc; 02-03-2015 at 01:27 PM.

Well after reducing my Family Silver Holding and the SAFE starting to look much to empty ...I've start buying again today with a 398oz Purchase of 41 x 5oz Trident bars and 6 x M&W 1kg bars for just over $25oz NZD ....

Planning on continuing to BUY at these levels ....and should pass 1000oz pretty soon ....

....think it will play out even better this RUN $50oz+ USD

I see the GOLD/SILVER ratio is at record high ...which has predicted many of the Great Silver Bull runs??
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Well after reducing my Family Silver Holding and the SAFE starting to look much to empty ...I've start buying again today with a 398oz Purchase of 41 x 5oz Trident bars and 6 x M&W 1kg bars for just over $25oz NZD ....

Planning on continuing to BUY at these levels ....and should pass 1000oz pretty soon ....

....think it will play out even better this RUN $50oz+ USD

I see the GOLD/SILVER ratio is at record high ...which has predicted many of the Great Silver Bull runs??

Nice one JBmurc, good time to buy I reckon. Have you (or anyone else) got any shares in silver producers or explorers that should benefit from a big run up in silver? I've been accumulating a bit of ARD, IVR, RIM and am now looking at AZS. IVR has had a good run recently.

Not a big fan of the pure Silver plays ..unless Silver is way above $30oz they just can't turn a profit let alone make enough to replace reserves as to why we see the vast amount of silver coming as a bi-product or from very large operations .....pretty sure S32.asx has the biggest Silver mine in the southern hemp ... the likes of TRY have a Silver mine on C&M ....PGI produce good amount ...etc

For me buying the metal be it directly or a ETF looks the smartest & Safest way to benefit ....as last time even though silver headed towards $50oz the miners with silver exposure didn't seem to get the same rise ...the best always at the start of the BULL trend

Wow, Deutsche Bank is having to pay out over silver price manipulation:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ms-lawyers-say

This part sticks out, interesting times ahead!:
    The German financial firm also agreed to help the plaintiffs pursue similar claims against other banks as part of the settlement by providing instant messages and other communications,

How long did we here on this forum from the likes of SKOL that PM manipulation was pure fantasy .....but as many of us and thought it was really a FACT!!

First day of gold benchmark price trading by the Shanghai Gold Exchange today. Silver's up 2.75% so far today (Gold up 0.8%). Should be an interesting next few months.

Quote Originally Posted by corran View Post
    Wow, Deutsche Bank is having to pay out over silver price manipulation:

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articl...ms-lawyers-say

This part sticks out, interesting times ahead!:
    The German financial firm also agreed to help the plaintiffs pursue similar claims against other banks as part of the settlement by providing instant messages and other communications,
    Interesting developments, thanks for sharing.