sharetrader
Page 114 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1142

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Guru

The best way to start squeezing the sorters is to start buying physical. An exponential increase in demand for physical Silver will send a shockwave through the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    The best way to start squeezing the sorters is to start buying physical. An exponential increase in demand for physical Silver will send a shockwave through the market.
    Even demand on silver etf's will apply a squeeze on physical as etf funds are required to be backed by physical.

I’ve been following WSB on reddit, fascinating! r/wallstreetbets. Some of these retards have hired billboards to get their message up there about GME Gamestop. There are many clever memes too.

It looks like there is a move underway by this hive mind into the silver market, to overwhelm the shorts. As a precautionary move, I’m going to get some PSLV and SILJ. Already have First Majestic which is up 30% last two days. We live in interesting times!!

Silver seems to a mover today on ASX.
    Moves in ADT and IVR and MTH today. Nice
    "There is something wrong with a regime that requires a pyramid of corpses every few years." George Orwell.

the metal gapped higher on opening after talk of it being a play for those warrior investors who take on the shorts - given there are huge shorts on silver.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by peat View Post
    the metal gapped higher on opening after talk of it being a play for those warrior investors who take on the shorts - given there are huge shorts on silver.
    Do you mean huge shorts as in JP Morgan ?

Well that escalated quickly. I sold my RMS late on Friday and bought more SVL, which had a massive day today up 49%.

Goodness knows what will happen, as it appears global demand for silver has become tidal over this past weekend. Many places in the US have sold out of silver bullion. This is a new phenomenon, effectively a distributed hedge fund with millions of investors going long directly against the big bank shorts. They’ve figured out that bullion rather than paper is the key.

holding physical silver and happy with this bump, can see more in this attempt to manipulate silver but it's going to be short lived.

trade on the silver run, but way more to go this year...

Guru

Looks like the PTB that are suppressing the price have managed to whack it down again, just as it was closing in on USD 30 an oz. The ‘silver squeezers’ need to keep buying physical silver & keep the pressure on.

Quote Originally Posted by Logen Ninefingers View Post
    Looks like the PTB that are suppressing the price have managed to whack it down again, just as it was closing in on USD 30 an oz. The ‘silver squeezers’ need to keep buying physical silver & keep the pressure on.
    I would not underestimate the big players in the silver markets. To say the likes of JP Morgan have had a hand in oppressing prices is an understatement.