sharetrader
Page 25 of 115 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Banned

Might do but it's probably the bull trap, the last gasp before the patient finally expires.

In the meantime NZD plunging against AUD. I'm luvvin' it.
    Last edited by Skol; 04-05-2011 at 09:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Might do but it's probably the bull trap, the last gasp before the patient finally expires.

In the meantime NZD plunging against AUD. I'm luvvin' it.
    yeah we will see-

another take on a margin increases

http://tfmetalsreport.blogspot.com/2...five-days.html
    Last edited by JBmurc; 04-05-2011 at 09:59 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Jim rogers like myself would be very happy with the current pull-back in the silver price

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-Mq6zuHiJ8
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Here is a chart of good ole silver.

Silver daily and weekly >>> http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/b...bzq_Silver.png

Support level obvious but should they fail, look for the range somewhere in the drawn box for next potential targets

Cheers~!

Guru

Interesting link JB Its obvious that the POS has been hammered by 3 succesive margin increases-The real question is why-what is the reasoning behind this-if its the reasons the link suggests,the we could be in for another ride up--time will tell

The reason? It's volatile and if liquidity falls out then the CME would be left with a short fall. They are covering their back. No other conspiracy....they don't want traders to 'lose money' or 'go broke' as then they would have no business!

I have just got a 'breaking news' story hit saying that Carlos Slim is actively selling silver futures.

UM,

I guess if the pack follow to the short side because it looks like a Top has been made and then all the Shorters of silver jump on board (hence the IB message previously posted with margin increase) then surely this helps to add to the fall.

At some stage I feel we WILL get a bounce, but whether or not that bounce will re-test new highs is another thing, but time does tell as we all know.

Also goes to show that what goes up that fast can also come down equally as fast. And in the current climate I am not surprised to see a couple of bucks shaved off the price overnight.

Banned

The party's definitely over, full crash mode for silver. $36 and still going, almost vertical. Down 9%.

You should be in boots and all JB.

USD is way up.
    Last edited by Skol; 06-05-2011 at 03:26 AM.

a fall of $10 in a matter of weeks, thats not a healthy correction, thats certainly a crash. seems a bit excessive though given that the AUD and most other currencies against the USD are still relatively strong.
    I've been following this thread for months, has been very interesting, cheers guys.

Banned

ETF SLV down 12%. Looks like the dollar won't be confetti after all, good call by the FT yesterday, hit the nail on the head.

It's getting a bit windy here lately JB, I'm in the market for some cheap doorstops and paperweights.

I don't know how many times I've read that posters here and elsewhere have recommended that friends and family buy gold and silver, wouldn't mind betting there'll be some strained relationships ahead.

Where silver has gone, gold will surely follow. The goldbugs as I've previously mentioned say this is not their fault, it's now George Soros's fault, and one poster wants Seal Team 6 to take him out. LOL
    Last edited by Skol; 06-05-2011 at 08:42 AM.