sharetrader
Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    I just wanna get rid of this stuff before it's back to inflation adjusted price.
    Skol more bad news silver hits 31yr high dragging up gold.sell it now before it goes higher

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by stevo1 View Post
    Skol more bad news silver hits 31yr high dragging up gold.sell it now before it goes higher
    Yeah, I'll dump it and add to my PDN shares maybe, uranium, something useful.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Yeah, I'll dump it and add to my PDN shares maybe, uranium, something useful.
    Dump it you mean you will list it for sale on trade me etc and watch some savy investors bid upwards to free market value as which time you will recieve some fiat for your precious metal
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Silver $33.36 tonight, will look very good if it can hold $31 support.

Quote Originally Posted by denpal View Post
    Silver $33.36 tonight, will look very good if it can hold $31 support.
    IMHO it's broken free once again like it did at $21 so won't be surprised to see it go from 31 to 40 before the end of March then retrace back to the mid to high 30's before once again treading higher Silver has to at least go another $30-$40 to reach a true value to gold(and thats with gold holding 1400 level)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 21-02-2011 at 09:31 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    IMHO it's broken free once again like it did at $21 so won't be surprised to see it go from 31 to 40 before the end of March then retrace back to the mid to high 30's before once again treading higher Silver has to at least go another $30-$40 to reach a true value to gold(and thats with gold holding 1400 level)
    Gotta be happy with your AYN

Up 10% today to 5.4c

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Gotta be happy with your AYN

Up 10% today to 5.4c
    yeah very happy brought like 400k at just over 4c then after more study and with the fool sellers pushing below 4c I brought another 235k (could have afforded another 600k but decided to buy more NAV instead--in hindsight.....)

want you reckon of HLX shasta I see they like the last few months have gone down further on low volume still holding a few but like my NAV,ARV don't seem to at all be liked by the market and are all well undervalued to there peers

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yeah very happy brought like 400k at just over 4c then after more study and with the fool sellers pushing below 4c I brought another 235k (could have afforded another 600k but decided to buy more NAV instead--in hindsight.....)

want you reckon of HLX shasta I see they like the last few months have gone down further on low volume still holding a few but like my NAV,ARV don't seem to at all be liked by the market and are all well undervalued to there peers
    Silver looking good & travelling pretty much as you & i have been saying it would for a while now!

I'd like HLX alot more if the Iron Ore JV partners all kissed & made up, almost better off HLX selling there share & using the funds to develop there Gold & Copper interests given the curent Gold & Copper prices.

The market cap is easily justified by either the 800k/oz Au, or 18,000t Cu resources, even without the Iron Ore, so the market will catch on again eventually!

I still really like the MOX story (no real silver though), decent Copper/Gold project in South Australia with one of the 10 largest Copper producers in the world as JV partner, & a decent Iron Ore/Manganese project with OMH as JV partner, again in South Australia + other bits & pieces, small cap with cash & shares (MEU)

yeah very good will look into MOX have a good chunk of funds to invest so may end up with a few

Silver out paced Gold once again ratio down to 41.49--- high 30's soon(in both price and ratio)

borrowed from the other channel:

silver lease rates skyrocketing

For those of you who are listening to the pundits on TV suggesting that there is plenty of silver, please take a look at the exploding silver lease rates:

all lease rates above 1%. take a close look at the 30 day lease rate where it registers 1.2% and it is higher than the 60 and 6 months and 1 yr lease rate. What does this mean? Simple!!! there is no silver at any vault.
    When you have the lease rate at 1% and investment rate at .1% per annum, you are automatically in backwardation by a full .9% per annum. I smell trouble ahead.

As far as i can see, there is no silver available anywhere!!
    Skol's mum has the market cornered........