sharetrader
Page 57 of 115 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

1500 now skol which is still worth 35k more than what I paid
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Cool Silver still very very cheap to the future price only a matter of time

Another great Keiser report

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGracpk1OYQ

When 1.3 Billion people start investing in something…you might want to pay attention.

Chinese investment in silver has exploded since last year, with the trading volume going exponential. The China Daily reported today that the trading volume of silver forwards on the Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE), China’s only exchange for the precious metal, surged 751 percent year-on-year in 2010. Meanwhile, the volume in September of this year was more than six times that of the same period in 2010.

http://www.thechinamoneyreport.com/
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

only days till yet another win for the Silver/gold bulls Skol ....guess your give up after this bet...least you walked the talked
    IMHO Silver is getting set for a march past $50 in 2012

Silver ready for takeover---http://www.safehaven.com/article/23529/silver-ready-for-take-off

Physical demand will boom on fall in price of Fiat Silver-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCCuLMgyUgY

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Wow $43 and it's only April I really didn't think we would see the 40's levels to later in the year
    50's this year very likely
    What happened to $50? Posted on the 17/4/2011.

All the talk about shorters, banksters, JP Morgan and all that other bumpf has amounted to nothing, silver is currently $32 and a very tenuous $32 at that.

Silver has underperformed the DJIA by a whopping 33% in the last 3 months, I notice a few of the old guard have thrown in the towel, currently a lousy investment, no DY either.

You might win, we'll see soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    What happened to $50? Posted on the 17/4/2011.

All the talk about shorters, banksters, JP Morgan and all that other bumpf has amounted to nothing, silver is currently $32 and a very tenuous $32 at that.

Silver has underperformed the DJIA by a whopping 33% in the last 3 months, I notice a few of the old guard have thrown in the towel, currently a lousy investment, no DY either.

You might win, we'll see soon.
    It got close though didnt it much more so than your pick of sub 28 .....will pass $50 easy in 2012 IMHO an I'm happy to take another $100 bet for 2012 that it will before the years out..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-12-2011 at 10:11 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    It got close though didnt it much more so than your pick of sub 28 .....will pass $50 easy in 2012 IMHO an I'm happy to take another $100 bet for 2012 that it will before the years out..
    Silver down 24% in the last 3 months, is it hurting yet?

Dumping the shiny stuff as fast as you can get it out the door?
    Last edited by Skol; 13-12-2011 at 07:33 PM.

Not really long term hold on the Bullion so happy to see it positive each year- Fiat price still up 4.8% yr on yr....but the real bullion NZD price is up round 10-15%
    Last edited by JBmurc; 13-12-2011 at 10:13 PM.

Don't be silly. I bought quite a bit of physical almost a year ago for $NZ42/oz. Now worth $NZ50/oz. I am happy with that. In fact I bought a lot of nice Philharmonics the other day at $NZ50 each.

Yeah I am not worried at this stage either... my average price is around $NZ 32/0z.
    I didn't buy it for a short term trade and its a relatively small part of my investment portfolio

I havn't actually purchased any for quite some time.
    Can get Eagles for $48 and Maples for around $47.50 at the moment
    And the NZ Mint has Silver Ferns for $45.44
    Last edited by CAM; 15-12-2011 at 11:04 AM.

Banned

JB Murc,

My day of redemption may be at hand, have you checked the chart recently? Gold and silver look to be in freefall.

All I need to do is make up my mind which wine. Hmmm