sharetrader
Page 6 of 106 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Hybrid View

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yeah the big silver shorters(Jp Morgan,HSBC,BOA) must be losing muti-millions holding there bad positions now if they ever reduce or close Silver will go ballistic I see JP Morgan hold a major holding in AYN
    Been hearing that hackneyed worn out story for years. LOL

Brought some CLU today no real seller bout 50k at 8c about till I brought 250k at 8c then bamm another 99k 7.9c & 95k 8c so looks like if you want on board it wouldn't be hard to get a few with the 6c placement likely to sell a few for a quick buck...
    Am confident the mexican assets will reward with high grade wide Silver drill results and in turn market interest
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

JB,

Dont you mean GLOBAL RESOURCE CORPORATION?

New trading symbol will be GRM and commence trading on Wed, 2nd March 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    JB,

CLU will become GRM, thanks for picking up on this Drilly, i keep refering to CLU which probably isnt helping others!

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    JB,

yes to right drilly I see 360k on offer at 7.8c on close --had a bid at 7.8 the other day no sellers keen--looking forward to the drill results.....
    • A drilling programme has commenced at Espiritu Santo and at the time of writing remains in progress.

shasta you should throw up a thread as you come across them first...if not I will when I get back from work wed-thurs.....remember reading a report on Mexico large silver resources having a major part in the future of silver production
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

yes to right drilly I see 360k on offer at 7.8c on close --had a bid at 7.8 the other day no sellers keen--looking forward to the drill results.....
    • A drilling programme has commenced at Espiritu Santo and at the time of writing remains in progress.

shasta you should throw up a thread as you come across them first...if not I will when I get back from work wed-thurs.....remember reading a report on Mexico large silver resources having a major part in the future of silver production
    I'll let you run with it, once ya finished buying of course

Looks like somebody is selling due to 20+ million of shares at 6c placement just hitting the 3B ann today.

I guess easy after the dust settles this will march back would think?

Got an order filled @ 7c but someone dumped down to 6.6c

Ah well, not far off the mark, Williams %R starting to become oversold but RSI and OB falling so either a great buying opportunity or some more punishment looking at the 60 min chart, so this is gonna need some news to stay a float in the short term.

Dont forget, name change tomorrow folks (for those watching this stock)

Decided to bail out at 7.3c due to some other trades also coming through so had to off load.

Will revisit this one once some dust settles a bit.

Well, besides the news today for PEK, the Volume spike today being over 10 x the normal volume was enough for me to dip my toes in.

As well as few issued shares as in only 80M + heads and 40M+ options there about.

Silver while there is carnage in the world cant be that bad of news surely?
    Last edited by drillfix; 03-03-2011 at 03:45 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    I predict tomorrow to be a good day for AYN. Why? It was mentioned on telly (Your Money Your Call on the Sky Business Channel, along with FML and ZRL) tonight, and the talking heads said it was going to 20c! So expect the Mums and Dads to pile on in - toot toot :-)

On a housekeeping note - can you put the share code in your comments so its clear what stock you are talking about, I'm having trouble following which one is currently under discussion. Ta.
    AYN Thanks for that KW.May look to help out some Mums and Dads this afternoon should they get keen. VOC well done KW. I didn't follow this time.Trust it goes to $3 for you.