sharetrader
Page 60 of 115 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Will there be an end of year/month/week sell off....

Good entertainment so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Pumice View Post
    Will there be an end of year/month/week sell off....

Dunno, but I can just imagine, JB on one side of the trade buying futures and Skol on the other side sitting there shorting the cr@p out of silver....LOL

Good luck to both
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Banned

The DJIA is 16% ahead of silver for the year 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Dunno, but I can just imagine, JB on one side of the trade buying futures and Skol on the other side sitting there shorting the cr@p out of silver....LOL

Good luck to both
    I think early 2012 will be great timing to buy Silver, im certainly still bullish on it, AYN & CCU should do well in 2012

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    I think early 2012 will be great timing to buy Silver, im certainly still bullish on it, AYN & CCU should do well in 2012
    Hi Shasta, good to see ya about mate, and hope you had a gr8 xmas over the holidays.

I agree with a some potential upward move very much possible while the Weekly chart still shows this potential for a bounce.

Can be a tricky thing when many folks looking at a daily and others trading a weekly or even monthly but at least the weekly can be a bit more honest than a daily in such previous volatile months.

Are you gonna be holding some stocks next year do you think Shasta?

Hope your keeping well mate.

Cheers~!
    --> Watch THRIVE 2011 a must watch Doco! --> Also watch ETHOS 2011 & share the Awareness~!

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    $26.70oz USD kitco is the set price for a new 2011 bet I have with SKOL the prize a round about $100 bottle of wine of the losers choosing(skol a reds fine by me)

Will the Silver price crash back to the teens by the end of 2011

IMHO no Silver will be much higher my prediction over $40oz USD

Well worth a read --
    http://www.industrymailout.com/Indus...6678&qz=3f9465

Well was a close finish with silver closing the year out at $27.86oz but I'll take it PM when it suits Skol no hurry
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post

Good luck to both
    No wouldn't catch me playing in derivatives to risky ,just ask any MF Global clients.....
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Well was a close finish with silver closing the year out at $27.86oz but I'll take it PM when it suits Skol no hurry
    I'll get back to you, hope too many here didn't act on your prediction of "over $40 USD".

How's the 1500 ounces going? Silver -10% for the year in USD, shoulda put it in the bank at a measly +3%.

haha, good on ya JB. It was a win worthy of an All Black.
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

I guess when we look back we will think of this past year as ''the best to have had money in the bank yr'' Thanks for the entertainment guys

Id like to make a prediction but my crystal ball is in the shop getting fixed--I realized it was broken when i bought my last shares LOL