sharetrader
Page 64 of 115 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Banned

Have a look at these charts. lower highs and lower lows, the high was in April last year, it's probably all over for silver.

www.kitco.com/charts/techcharts_silver.html

The 200 MA has started to head south, to oblivion probably.
    Last edited by Skol; 01-03-2012 at 05:39 PM.

Banned

$32.

Who ya blame this on JB? Must be someone's responsibility, can't possibly be yours for hanging on to a losing bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    $32.

Who ya blame this on JB? Must be someone's responsibility, can't possibly be yours for hanging on to a losing bet.
    blame well the big traders that use the huge leverage sometimes trading more paper silver per day than the entire world's miner's produce all year are the reason we see the price go up and down 2-3% during the day .....personal I don't really care of the day to day price movements for me(I'm not a leverage paper trader) it's what it will cost me to buy real silver and as of minutes ago it looks like it would actually cost me more to buy 1kg of pure silver than it would have 2 weeks ago...

I know you think Silver is worthless Skol but fact is ,could you get by without a cell phone ,plasma LCD tv,credit card,planes ........................on going 10,000 different apps........
    Last edited by JBmurc; 08-03-2012 at 07:18 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

---you can't beat silver as a good investment---

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/privat...silveruse.html
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    ---you can't beat silver as a good investment---

http://www.silverbearcafe.com/privat...silveruse.html
    Great investment all right. For the last year DJIA 18% ahead of silver, silver down 7%.

Gonna ride it all the way down are you JB?
    Last edited by Skol; 16-03-2012 at 07:27 PM.

Not at all,,I know your watch it continue going up in value all the way past $50 before the end of the year LOL

Banned

Yep only 53% to go before the end of the year and an APR of 71%.

You're all going to be rich people, buy silver and you'll get a 53% return before the end of the year, guaranteed by J B Murc and Bernie Madoff.

Banned

Heree's something you may have missed JB.

The price of silver has tracked the XGD almost exactly for the last year. The XGD is still headed south, may shortly test the lowest low since May 2010 and from what I've been reading there's not much holding the price of silver up.

I have to hand it to you though, you're very stoic in the face of what looks like an increasingly bad bet.
    Last edited by Skol; 20-03-2012 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Heree's something you may have missed JB.

The price of silver has tracked the XGD almost exactly for the last year. The XGD is still headed south, may shortly test the lowest low since May 2010 and from what I've been reading there's not much holding the price of silver up.

I have to hand it to you though, you're very stoic in the face of what looks like an increasingly bad bet.
    Well thats rich coming from the bad bet king LOL

Banned

"silver will probably underperform for a good few years"

Like about 20 I'd say.

www.cnbc.com/id/46964557