sharetrader
Page 68 of 115 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Well was a close finish with silver closing the year out at $27.86oz end of 2011 .........if the 2012 bet was taken from the honest starting price I'd still be ahead but just like a rugby team playing with 10 players I took you on...As I new after beating you twice I'd have to lift the advantage in your favor(or you wouldn't take it bet on)
    so gave you a massive $31 head start......I'm a man of my word so will still pay you but know if it's still above 27.86oz I'd really be right again ...
    Last edited by JBmurc; 10-05-2012 at 11:29 AM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Is there a fleamarket you can flick off your silver in ZQN JB?

Might be a good idea to do it as soon as possible.

Banned

JB,

Got your USD yet? Despite all the goldbug hype that the USD was 'confetti' as Jim Rogers said it was going to be, it's the only place to be.

Rogers says he wouldn't be surprised to see $1200 gold, if he's right, that would be about $21 silver.

NZD down 7% against the USD in the last 2 weeks. So much for gold and silver being safehavens, silver down another 1.6% last night and HUI down another 4%.

Think positive JB, silver's only gotta go up 81% by the end of the year for you to win the competition.
    Last edited by Skol; 16-05-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Wouldn't touch USD .....300,000,000,000 new ones get loaned into existents every week to keep the US afloat
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Wouldn't touch silver, had a look at the chart lately?

For the last couple of weeks imploding by 30c, more than 1% a day.

Might be the heavily reinforced bottom drawer for the 1500 ounces.

Banned

Latest report from the CPM Group on silver.

As such, CPM notes that albeit 2011 was a pivotal year for silver (having traded at the half-century per ounce mark), that same year might also come to constitute a turning point in the white metal’s fortunes. While the market witnessed a record level of trading activity in 2011, CPM does not expect such fervor to continue this year, or for silver to break above last year’s highs, and it expects the precious metal to decline further throughout the remainder of 2012.

Banned

Incredible Charts says today, silver is in a downtrend, and failure of $26 offers a target of $16.

Banned

JB,

Dumped that 1500 ounces yet? If not be quick, see the post above, $26 is getting close.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    JB,

Dumped that 1500 ounces yet? If not be quick, see the post above, $26 is getting close.
    Hey Skol,

I am not stalking ya! Silver has tested the $27 mark recently and has managed to bounce off it higher. I want silver to hold above that $26
    mark as have a decent holding in CCU and anything above $26 is good. $16 would be problematic!!!!

Gaz

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    JB,

No sold 3x 1kgs bar the other week still made $2010 profit on the bars I paid $780ea couple years back when silver traded in the teens sold when you were harping on the collapse of PM prices sub-- $30oz
    Didn't what to sell but wanted a new snowboard and the bills paid for a couple more months while I get ready for another snow season
    will be buying more silver bullion once again in summer once the income picks up agin with the help of some of my stupidly undervalued shares..
    I see your old fav's TOL ,PDN getting smashed of late
    keep an eye on PGI this year will be producing two of you favorite metals in bulk and for round 25-30% of the current Gold price..thats some fat margin
    Last edited by JBmurc; 30-05-2012 at 05:44 PM.