sharetrader
Page 7 of 115 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    Decided to bail out at 7.3c due to some other trades also coming through so had to off load.

Will revisit this one once some dust settles a bit.
    Nice work, intraday high 7.4c & it closed 7.1c - been a greater perfomer the last month or so

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Nice work, intraday high 7.4c & it closed 7.1c - been a greater perfomer the last month or so
    to busy to keep an eye on GRM nasty first couple days holding still with my biggest holding in SSNO CFE,and AMU to re-open alot higher one day I don't really feel to bad about it also I see the depth is very gappy and the volume was only 500k the 24mill holds be stupid to sell out without decent buying depth after some good Silver drill results etc
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    to busy to keep an eye on GRM nasty first couple days holding still with my biggest holding in SSNO CFE,and AMU to re-open alot higher one day I don't really feel to bad about it also I see the depth is very gappy and the volume was only 500k the 24mill holds be stupid to sell out without decent buying depth after some good Silver drill results etc
    Oops if Drilly was talking about CLU/GRM - my last post was re AYN

Oops if Drilly was talking about CLU/GRM - my last post was re AYN
    yeah I worked that out a few seconds after the post ,,,,arrrgggg AYN
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Hey Shasta and JB,

As the new code GRM has come into effect today I thought I would dedicate that to a chart especially for you guys or anybody who else wishes to see a chart with the new code.

So far, the GMN daily: >>>> http://i51.tinypic.com/23ur3v5.png

quite easy to follow at present, ain't it :P

Hey folks, does anybody know what the previous 52 week high and low were from the previous CLU code?
    Last edited by drillfix; 02-03-2011 at 12:41 PM.

Hey Shasta and JB,

As the new code GRM has come into effect today I thought I would dedicate that to a chart especially for you guys or anybody who else wishes to see a chart with the new code.

So far, the GMN daily: >>>> http://i51.tinypic.com/23ur3v5.png

quite easy to follow at present, ain't it :P

Hey folks, does anybody know what the previous 52 week high and low were from the previous CLU code?
    3c--52 week low 10c high ---looks very good buying just above 6c(placement price)

3c--52 week low 10c high ---looks very good buying just above 6c(placement price)
    Thanks JB, seems like 6.2c is the hit zone if you want to get in.

I wonder i fits the same seller as the same buyer? Is that you JB? lol

Will see how the day pans out~!

Another silver play, PEX has announced today some historical high grades in its permit, will do some more digging on it

not yet hope it stays in the low 6's want to average down my stupid 8c buy(went perfectly with my stupid AYN sell 6c) some days I just shouldn't log on...esp when I have many things on at once sharetrading should be done in a relaxed state.......

Another silver play, PEX has announced today some historical high grades in its permit, will do some more digging on it
    Nice one Shasta, will take a lookie to see whats going on here.

Shasta, done a gun slinger trade and just bought PEX, will review later, so why not, if you HC can do it, I will try it too :P

not yet hope it stays in the low 6's want to average down my stupid 8c buy(went perfectly with my stupid AYN sell 6c) some days I just shouldn't log on...esp when I have many things on at once sharetrading should be done in a relaxed state.......
    Oh dear JB, sometimes we find ourselves in reverse, but I am sure you have the capacity to rectify the situation or position.
    Last edited by drillfix; 02-03-2011 at 03:35 PM.