sharetrader
Page 70 of 115 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

yes I agree--- U.S. debt load falling at fastest pace since 1950 --does come across as a crazy theory as the fact is the reason why the debt loads have fallen has been home/business owners just walked away from the debt....ticked the new house car up then lost their job so just walk away....not so good for the US debt laden banks...but guess the FED will just bail out any that get into trouble...how long the private international owned FED can just keep creating money out of thin is the question......

While the jobless rate fell to 8.3 percent in January - a three-year low - it doesn't account for this army of nonworking Americans. The percentage of people participating in the labor market dropped to 63.7 percent last month, the lowest level since May 1983.

Read more: http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/articl...#ixzz1xY6rRb5J
    Last edited by JBmurc; 12-06-2012 at 04:19 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by miner View Post
    A few years back now a guy I know was going out with a niece of the rockefellers (she was over here on holiday) anyway she wanted him to go back to the US with her for a holiday.

Bit of a problem as he had a drug conviction,no problem she says and a few phone calls later all sorted and off they go .
    Yes different laws for the ones that influence it..and taxes
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Hey JB,

I've just been watching one your 'heroes', Max Keiser, famous for the dumbest statement ever made since man first stalked the Earth. "Buy silver and crash JP Morgan".

Hahaha, him and a bird called Stacy Herbert talking about billions and trillions and how it's not our fault we're victimised and in debt and all total losers, it's the banks fault, the gubmints fault.

The gubmints and the banks are apparently handing out loads of counterfeit money.

It should be a comedy show.
    Last edited by Skol; 12-06-2012 at 08:22 PM.

Guru

Man,Skol,I am sure learning alot of new words by reading your posts..LOL

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    Man,Skol,I am sure learning alot of new words by reading your posts..LOL
    Yeah, I got lucky. I got UE accredited and decided not to go to University, very fortuitous, otherwise I might have ended up a cardigan-wearing, poverty-stricken, 9 to 5 civil servant or flying a mahogany bomber for the rest of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Hey JB,

I've just been watching one your 'heroes', Max Keiser, famous for the dumbest statement ever made since man first stalked the Earth. "Buy silver and crash JP Morgan".

Hahaha, him and a bird called Stacy Herbert talking about billions and trillions and how it's not our fault we're victimised and in debt and all total losers, it's the banks fault, the gubmints fault.

The gubmints and the banks are apparently handing out loads of counterfeit money.

It should be a comedy show.
    Don't know about hero I like to read/here all sides of the story and make up my own mind ...I try my best to look foward and not back..like some round here

Banned

Silver could be relegated to one of the worst investments of 2012. S&P500 25% ahead of silver for the last 12 months.

The mania's over.

Guru

All eyes on Greece--Silver-Gold-and just about everything else you can think of will be affected somehow by what happens over there---If its pro bail out-expect PM to rise--If not-they probably will fall,but then the big question is will they consider QE3 in the US to compensate if theres to much blood?
    If it really turns to custard ,lets just hope there are enough gaps in the dominoes between Greece[Europe]and Oz& NZ

Banned

We live in the antipodes, what happens there is of little consequence, they've got themselves to blame for their problems. The markets might fluctuate a little but as for 'Eurogeddon', it'll be like all the other goldbug fantasies, it won't happen.

Just don't own shares in companies that export to Europe.

Guru

Unfortunately its a bit more complicated than that -Our banks also borrow alot of money from overseas [to lend out to businesses etc] That could slow or stop and interest rates [to banks] will increase therefore affecting lots of things-[You should have a bit of a read on the big 4 Ozzy banks thread] and then there are of course the exports you referred to [not just to Europe,but also to China, if Europe slows its imports.from them]no point importing a mountain of iron ore to produce steel to build a factory,to make something that is no longer selling,etc. etc
    If it does go badly you will most likely see a gain in your $US ,in the short term at least.
    But the 'Eurogeddon' may not happen, and I hope it doesnt--But there sure are alot of sources that are warning of that ''Goldbug fantasy'' ATM
    Last edited by skid; 17-06-2012 at 10:20 AM.