sharetrader
Page 73 of 115 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Gazprom,

To be honest there's very little about at the moment on gold or silver and I don't expect it to change. I think silver's moved up with all the markets, even the Spanish IBEX is up 11% since the beginning of the month.

It's all pretty quiet, the silver inventory is bulging and worldwide gold demand is way down.

The $50 silver and $2000/$5000/$20,000 gold and other ripping good yarns seem to be shelved ATM.
    Yaawwwnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by gazprom1 View Post
    Hey Skol,

Trend is your friend at the moment....Silver flying again in overnight trade $29.89. A break through $30 on the cards?? QEIII is on its way which may provide further support for PM's. I am not a silver or gold bug but holding silver (happily) and CCU (happily).

Would like to know what all the guys that were picking a crash in Silver are saying to their clients so any information would be appreciated.

Thanks Skol.

Gazprom
    Gazprom,

I think you should pile in, there's loads of cash to made on this one, a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Gazprom,

I think you should pile in, there's loads of cash to made on this one, a once in a lifetime opportunity.
    Skol,

Silver at $30.30 as I type. Just sold 15% of my CCU shares at $0.79 - hoping it continues its uptrend. Happy Days. IMHO, nobody knows where silver or other PM's are going in the short term. It is a matter of making money where and when you can.

Your bet with JBM is still looking safe but we still have 4 months left.

Gaz

Dow looks like a nasty ascending wedge, so any breakdown may pull PM's down too? That would be the short-term bull trap, but won't last IMO.

Banned

Skol,

Silver at $30.30 as I type. Just sold 15% of my CCU shares at $0.79 - hoping it continues its uptrend. Happy Days. IMHO, nobody knows where silver or other PM's are going in the short term. It is a matter of making money where and when you can.

Your bet with JBM is still looking safe but we still have 4 months left.

Gaz
    Yeah, he's got 4 months left, it did it in the 1979 mania, they thought it would never end, but of course there was the usual result.

Yeah, he's got 4 months left, it did it in the 1979 mania, they thought it would never end, but of course there was the usual result.
    If it does it's going be one hell of ride up... good start over last few days ....some good burning of the shorts
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    If it does it's going be one hell of ride up... good start over last few days ....some good burning of the shorts
    Up another 2% overnight JBM to $30.50. US markets have been sliding for 4 days straight. Interesting times for the markets with the elections drawing closer and a potential QEIII.

$31.20...rally continues. Wonder when it will take a breather. Hope CCU are looking at taking some hedging out at these levels....great margin.

Gazprom

$31.20...rally continues. Wonder when it will take a breather. Hope CCU are looking at taking some hedging out at these levels....great margin.

Gazprom
    I think it will...great margins CCU yes but I sure it will get better hedging would hurt if ..Iran was attacked etc and oil boom 150bbl+ and silver smashed $50...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

JB,

It's a bit strange that you're hoping for a war where thousands, maybe even tens of thousands will be killed.

I suppose that's the PM mentality.