sharetrader
Page 74 of 115 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Default Silver in NZD

A strong finish to the week for silver here shown in NZ dollars (daily candles).
    Attachment 4108
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    JB,

It's a bit strange that you're hoping for a war where thousands, maybe even tens of thousands will be killed.

I suppose that's the PM mentality.
    And where did I state I wished for a Iran war ?? PM are good insurance ....I have house insurance I don't wish for a damaged house either
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Hey JB,

Silver only has to go up 56% in 4 months for you to win your bet, but don't let the fact that it's never done that before in the history of mankind get you down, this could be the first time.

BTW, the sale of US silver eagles plunged 68% from end of 2010 to end of 2011.

What's that mean do you reckon?
    Last edited by Skol; 06-09-2012 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Hey JB,

Silver only has to go up 56% in 4 months for you to win your bet, but don't let the fact that it's never done that before in the history of mankind get you down, this could be the first time.

BTW, the sale of US silver eagles plunged 68% from end of 2010 to end of 2011.

What's that mean do you reckon?
    --- up 16% for the last 30days not a bad start...
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    --- up 16% for the last 30days not a bad start...
    ........$33.64.....up 3.12% overnight. Hi Ho Silver.

Guru

yep,silver and gold have definitely made a statement this week.
    Could be a slight pull back next week but it looks like they are both in an uptrend.
    US unemployment figures came in much higher than expected which has definitely increased the chance of a possible quantitative easing,which of course = inflation=higher gold-silver
    They say that whatever gold does,silver does in a wilder fashon--certainly been the case this week
    Last edited by skid; 08-09-2012 at 07:53 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by skid View Post
    yep,silver and gold have definitely made a statement this week.
    Could be a slight pull back next week but it looks like they are both in an uptrend.
    US unemployment figures came in much higher than expected which has definitely increased the chance of a possible quantitative easing,which of course = inflation=higher gold-silver
    They say that whatever gold does,silver does in a wilder fashon--certainly been the case this week
    Hey skid,

If silver can just put on another 42% it will catch up with the S&P500 for the last year.

Guru

Like i said,Its been a wild ride with silver.It certainly seems it was overvalued at almost $50oz[Ill be surprised if you dont get your bottle of wine] But I think its reasonable to be more bullish than bearish at this point.I dont think we will see your $18oz anytime soon--perhaps mid 30s?

I"m very confident Silver will at least end the year in the 40's with a outside chance it could even reach $50 as we have seen in the past Silver can move near 20% in the last 4 weeks....Silver is a tiny market any decent money will move it....Shorters getting burnt....loving it

skid - what do you see causing the slight pull back next week? Im looking to get in .