sharetrader
Page 75 of 115 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Default Silver Chart

Looking good now.

Yes is this the same as 2010 sept which moved from high teens 50 .... this time high 20's to 60's
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Guru

ynot-it would be some profit taking[im quoting Peter hug on the Kitco site]
    i bought my silver through kitco as they are one of the bigger operations.
    Im lucky in the sense that I have a relative who lives a few blocks from their office in Montreal.
    If you want physical,the main problem is the high cost of shipping.
    Easy enough to buy on paper if that works for you.[pool acc.]

Guru

I wouldnt mind being proven wrong on my mid to high 30s guestimate as long as its on the upside--but im rather conservative when it comes to expectations--one thing for sure -anything can happen in the silver market,including intervention.

A bearish engulfing immediately followed by a massive bullish engulfing to end the week
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Up 4% overnight ....toot toot here come $40 .........
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Yep, we're off the moon, the 'return to normal'. All is well and you'll very soon be very rich. LOL

--Return to trend thanks to the FED's 80 billion per month Q.E till growth is reached (high inflation) 1-2yrs ??

Great time to be in the sharemarket IMHO ...am more confident that I have a chance to win the bet for the third year running...esp if we see Silver break intothe $40 this month

-cracked me up on CNBC yesterday a young Asian fund manager was talking up that Q.E wouldn't come about and the market was in for a fall along side Gold oil etc he stated if he was wrong he would be in major trouble as they had major Shorts in place LOL Don't think he will be employee of the month LOL
    Last edited by JBmurc; 14-09-2012 at 12:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    A report issued by Scotia Mocatta say that break of $26 will probably see silver decline to $18.

Hey Skol,

These guys, like Scotia Mocatta above that you quote, must have been wiped out with the Silver rally. They were seeing it $18 and it is touching $35...how wrong can one be?? Even from $26 to $35 we have a 35% rise in the past 3 months.

So much for the silver crash. Money has been made. I still have my bars and coins so have not locked in profits so cant say I have made money yet.

Gaz

Banned

gaz,

Up 35% in 3 months is a warning sign on its own, might go higher, but more chance it's going lower. Silver and gold are moving in lockstep with the stockmarket, doesn't add up.

Silver and gold have broken out, sure, but is it the calm before the storm? In addition there are reports that most of the buying recently isn't real gold or silver, it's derivative based, very liquid.
    Last edited by Skol; 19-09-2012 at 08:34 AM.