sharetrader
Page 9 of 115 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Quote Originally Posted by drillfix View Post
    No worries there JB, if you get a chance take a look at the recent PEX announcement made yesterday regarding a new silver project.

To my untrained silver eye, it looks good, but dont know the quality of management and story behind any previous successes.
    yeah will have a quick look tonight anything with Silver is worth alook IMHO
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    yeah will have a quick look tonight anything with Silver is worth alook IMHO
    JBMurc/Drilly

I'll knockup a thread tonight for PEX, some more high grade silver, & its worth a heads up on

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Well be happier now I got another good 350k of GRM at 6.3c offers now 37k 6.8c 166k 7.4c big gaps will will be jumped come late march on hopefully good shallow high grade silver results...

going put up a thread

Hey JB, take a look at these screen shots, from IB whereby you can program your own BOT to do your accumulation and distribution for you as follows:

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/2...x5saj3aa3i.gif

http://www.imageurlhost.com/images/f...p8lfu87knd.gif

Providing you know your parameters you can set and forget and then come back and see what accumulation has been done.

Not for your average trader though a mathematical brain required along with deep pockets depending on what stock and how much you wish to target.

Anyway, food for thought, and as there has been some previous talk about BOT control, or BOT trading so also thought that these images would allow others whom wonder where, why and how it is done, plus adding to that, there are numerous pre-configured scripts you can also edit, tweak and choose to deploy towards your trading goals (automated).

Cheers for now~!

Some States in the US thinking about accepting gold and silver coins as legal tender......

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...-silver-coins/

Silver now $35.35 Silver:Gold ratio-40.39 ever step Gold goes up Silver takes another one on the ratio high 30's next week
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

percy

Quote Originally Posted by KW View Post
    Re AYN: Or perhaps not ..... smart people may say that when its being promoted by housewives ringing in to a tv show, now is the time to sell LOL
    Left it to the mums and dads,sold today at 7.6cents.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Hi Percy,

Well, I guess your in the dosh on that one and the daily MACD histogram seems like is weakening, but the HOURLY chart seems like its gonna go for a bit of another run. Meaning, one last run up on the hourly before it falls over.

Good on ya for a good trade though~!

Nice one Percy, like JBMurc a tidy profit for a month or so

percy

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Nice one Percy, like JBMurc a tidy profit for a month or so
    shasta.
    Thank you for AYN .Yes I thought JBMurc had done rather well.I paid 4.5cents for mine on 13/1/11 and sold today for 7.6 cents,so I am very happy.Again to you and other posters thanks for your research , knowledge,and advice.

shasta.
    Thank you for AYN .Yes I thought JBMurc had done rather well.I paid 4.5cents for mine on 13/1/11 and sold today for 7.6 cents,so I am very happy.Again to you and other posters thanks for your research , knowledge,and advice.
    I'd better find a new home for all that cash