sharetrader
Page 95 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    LOL so ya saying $19 is the new mean ? thats was overpriced in your words few years ago ..funny that ...looking forward to the next bull move off this mean $100+oz
    I said "it's not over yet".

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    I said "it's not over yet".
    well it seems it is over for many Silver producers/explorers even at this so called "mean" price....CCU AYN SVL ARD all look goneski on the ASX in the same country as the world's biggest Silver Mine-Cannington,,funny that...(Cannington life span looks finished by 2023) Only the very biggest of Silver mines with major Lead,Zinc credits can keep afloat

-Industry demand hasn't changed much at all over recent years ....Investment keeps hitting new records ...yet the paper price has been smashed....

-Interesting piece on the net-

The world could do without gold far more easily than silver no litany of reasons should be necessary here. Silver has disappeared from above ground and below ground sources. The only place on Earth silver occurs at depth comparable to gold is in Idaho where earthquake activity jumbled the strata. Silver is deposited "epithermally," meaning relatively near surface. The Comstock lode, Cerro Rico in Bolivia and other major sources are long since depleted---Cannington cannot keep pace; Pascua Llama can't be developed, Pitarilla is years away.. Demand will dictate price of silver/gold and this is why the natural ratio will have to take over. Return of monetary demand will soar over industrial demand like a basketball player over an embryo. Legislation by governments can't do anything about the periodic table of elements, depletion of epithermal silver
    Last edited by JBmurc; 11-05-2014 at 05:58 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Triangle Pattern On Silver Is Pointing $14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHX0Dpu67qk

says this guy
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Banned

Hey JB,

What's the cost of extracting silver per ounce, on average?

Hey JB,

What's the cost of extracting silver per ounce, on average?
    Well there's the pure silver producer companies telling the market they can produce $7-$8

then there's the fact when the same company fin-report show a loss to break-even numbers >>true cost $18oz-$30oz+

IMHO it's total BS that any producer that isn't making a profit yet stating they can produce well below metal price.....

Now where the vast bulk of Silver comes from is as a bi-product or as a metal credit from major Base metal miners

It's all about how much money's worth of metal you get from the ore .....history is showing a ever decreasing grade per ton

http://srsroccoreport.com/silver-eag...rs-lose-money/

http://srsroccoreport.com/the-grand-...tals-industry/

http://srsroccoreport.com/canadian-s...-signficantly/

http://srsroccoreport.com/the-dark-s...ning-industry/

The fact is if Silver was so cheap to produce why isn't there any pure Silver miners doing well or even keeping afloat on the ASX ??? AYN CCU both failed many explorers close to bust..
    the ASX lists the third biggest silver producer -- BHP....as it produces lead along with the silver..huge operation..
    Last edited by JBmurc; 13-05-2014 at 11:04 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

JB,
    Thanks, Daryl Guppy say if silver breaks $18.70 next target is $11.30.

JB,
    Thanks, Daryl Guppy say if silver breaks $18.70 next target is $11.30.
    Well if it did I,d be loading up the safe with least a couple thousand oz extra bullion
    Money for jam in the years ahead

Banned

Silver sub $19. Here it comes.

Silver sub $19. Here it comes.
    Yes 18.88... last I looked going for a triple bottom before take-off

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes 18.88... last I looked going for a triple bottom before take-off
    I'd call it a descending triangle that will breakout in the direction of the original trend - downwards.