sharetrader
Page 98 of 115 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

Banned

No bottom in sight at the moment.

Banned

Just waiting for the panic button to get hit when gold breaks $1180. With QE ending, the reason gold was pumped so much, and the US economy and dollar strengthing every week, it's only a matter of time. I think this week coming will get extremely ugly...

Yes in the Short term if 1180 breaks it will be very dire and will likely see it smash to 1050oz etc ....but on the bright side the AUS producers are also getting smashed like they sell and report in USD and not AUD and the USD/AUD continues to go in their favour I'll be happy to get them for penny's in the dollar while they still make a good profit ,,,,plus a few Monster box's of 1oz Silver rounds will be very sweet round 10k NZD ea ....

Still on the bright side my only PM share CVR has raised the funds needed to re-list and the house has by the latest Q.V increased in value by another 100k
    Last edited by JBmurc; 05-10-2014 at 08:30 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Yes in the Short term if 1180 breaks it will be very dire and will likely see it smash to 1050oz etc ....but on the bright side the AUS producers are also getting smashed like they sell and report in USD and not AUD....be stoked if the house sells soon good to see the latest
    QV rv.. just went up 100k ....do have some very interested buyers
    If gold gets to $1050 it doesn't matter what currency you're in you're going to get a thrashing, now that gold could be on the brink of a collapse the goldbugs wheel out Rule No. 11 of the 12 golden rules of goldbuggery.

---------------
    11. Gold is always rallying in one currency or another: Sure, it may be down 40% in Dollars, the reserve currency it is priced in, but you can always find a currency falling faster than it does and claim you own it in that denomination. Last week, it was up in Japanese Yen. This week, it is up in Zimbabwe dollars.
    ----------------

It's like a dummy or a comfort blanket, it makes them feel good and bad things might not happen.

Hope you're saving up for the end of year bet JB, this one's in the bag.
    Last edited by Skol; 05-10-2014 at 08:36 PM.

Really Skol well as working in the export sector my wage is directly affected by the AUD/NZD rate ....just like many of the ASX miners are affected by the USD/AUD .....now sometimes this can be offset by the likes of the Oil/fuel price heading much higher as your dollar loses value to the USD ...but in the present case OIL has been smashed quite a bit as well....

Now if we are purely talking about Media driven fear yes the USD price will badly affect investors sentiment towards even the most cashed up profitable PM producer thats just the old FEAR/GREED emotions ....but the actual bottom line of many the producers well as long as they haven't got major CAPEX spend in USD they shouldn't be affected cashflow /profit wise
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Let's see what happens to the XGD today, a bloodbath I reckon.

I thought this was a silver thread!
    Hopefully you find my posts helpful, but in no way should they be construed as advice. Make your own decision.

Silver Eagles & Maples may be also set a new all-time record surpassing last year’s total.... going from recent sales so much for investors running away from the PM's ....

http://srsroccoreport.com/october-si...ays-remaining/

New member here from Australia,just read the last 66 pages and looked at all the graphs and chit chat. Love Silver that's why 'im here to learn

Banned

$16.47, on its way to $11.30. (initially)