sharetrader
Page 99 of 115 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast

Thread: Hi Ho "SILVER"

How are the premiums over in New Zealand with the price coming down over the last few days,are dealers premiums as quick to drop. Here in Australia things tend to move a little slower when the prices head south but jump in leaps and bounds when it heads north.

Quote Originally Posted by aussiesilver View Post
    How are the premiums over in New Zealand with the price coming down over the last few days,are dealers premiums as quick to drop. Here in Australia things tend to move a little slower when the prices head south but jump in leaps and bounds when it heads north.
    Going find out soon if our house sale goes through I'll be happy to buy back the oz I sold mostly round $40oz NZD hoping to get a couple monster boxes for 20k ...$20oz NZD well below most major miners AISC
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by JBmurc View Post
    Going find out soon if our house sale goes through I'll be happy to buy back the oz I sold mostly round $40oz NZD hoping to get a couple monster boxes for 20k ...$20oz NZD well below most major miners AISC
    Good luck with that one, gold and silver are in for a beating.
    Last edited by Skol; 02-11-2014 at 07:40 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Skol View Post
    Back zee truck up, plenty of "monsters" to be had ahead!

How low do you reckon gold and silver will go skol?

Quote Originally Posted by BFG View Post
    Back zee truck up, plenty of "monsters" to be had ahead!
    Yes certainly happy to diverse my funds around ....looking forward I'll be happy to get back to 2000oz Silver with a couple monster boxes to go along with spec property project in Qutown and Cash Deposit + ASX miners + land for next spec or hold ...and even looking to get back into NZX yield plays
    Last edited by JBmurc; 02-11-2014 at 05:20 PM.
    "With a good perspective on history, we can have a better understanding of the past and present, and thus a clear vision of the future." — Carlos Slim Helu

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by corran View Post
    How low do you reckon gold and silver will go skol?
    Very low, if JB Murc is buying then keep clear, when he sells his last ounce of silver, then it might be time to dip your toes in the water.

Very low, if JB Murc is buying then keep clear, when he sells his last ounce of silver, then it might be time to dip your toes in the water.
    What is very low skol? Under $5 USD, under $10 USD? for silver.

LOL so when I sold pretty much half of my holding average aka 1000oz ....@ av. $40oz NZD you think that was a BUY signal ????

Your head is getting so BIG it's about to POP !! ....If Gold heads below $1000oz USD then you are right....As this is when you called it WELL over brought Bubble territory yes you continue to bleat on about the Bubble 1000oz-1910oz till it did have a massive correction and move into a strong Bear trend ....that doesn't mean it will continue to fall well below costs to mine on and on just because old skol and the Anti-Gold PM crowd say it will ....as the demand esp. for silver bullion in the states has been going nuts of late OCT looks to be a record breaker .....

-He's a little fact on another PM palladium , It refuses to crash. Consider that it is not apparently subject to futures shorting on the Comex the way gold and silver is leveraged 100:1 etc a pure play toy of the traders .....Palladium an industry metal just like Silver (but with a much longer resource life on current usage)
    Last edited by JBmurc; 02-11-2014 at 09:22 PM.

Banned

The demand for gold coins is down 47% this year at the US Mint, so not sure where you get the idea that there's a huge demand.

There was a spike in 'poor man's gold' coins in Oct, probably a one-off, otherwise the price tells the story.