sharetrader
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Scalping

three completed trades since last post and one short still open hovering at b/e.
    01Jan 12th JanCapture02.JPG
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Banned

oh great peat, how many pips do you pull out of this a day, week, month. Also interested in your position sizing and draw down etc. feel free to tell me to mind my own busines

small positions but been getting 40-60 pips a day for last few days and almost no bad trades - think I've been a bit lucky somehow
    exit strategy is not well defined as the entry strategy especially for losing trades as (quite frankly) that hasnt been needed.
    so maybe the 'fat tails' will get me in the end. when you're only taking little profits you can give a lot back quite quickly when the black swan flies overhead.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by dragonz View Post
    Hi peat any trades tonight/. Im long AUD/USD @ .9859 and have been short NZD/EUR @ .5910 since monday.
    I woke up to a nice suprise when I checked into my account this morning.

Target reached on the AUD/USD @ 1.0010 for +151 pips. I had 2 contracts on this so does this count as 302 Pips?

Stoped out of NZD/EUR @ 5846 + 18 pips

EUD/USD buy order @ 1.3172 and target @ 1.3310 was hit while I was sleeping. +138 pips.

So 438 pips, my best daily result so far
    Last edited by dragonz; 15-01-2011 at 08:45 AM. Reason: spelling check

Banned

just gone short on AUD/USD @ .9955.

well done on the long trades dragon tho its not really scalping.
    as I kind of expected it to my system blew up last night sustaining losses to destroy previous gains

Banned

yeah thats one the the problems I had with scaping. I might start a new thread for open trades. I would be interested how others are doing with their forex trades.

WOW Not one Fx Posting here For now Since 18th Feb 2011 - so some six odd weeks.

Please any who want Give me a shout on Skype : zarif786 (UK) will gladly add you in my Skype room And also I have a noce Google room taht if you want you can join and we can have rapport and discussions and trade and ideas views sharig etc.

https://groups.google.com/forum/?hl=...rum/zaktraders

Looking forward to seeing all those atht are interested in Trading Fx, Oil ( Us and Brent) Gold Silver ES FTSE DAX - to mention an few

rgds
    Zorrro ( aka zarif)

What platform are you using to trade oil zorrro?

Hi there Trackers I use Open e cry and also I do have Igindex ,CMc and capital spreads (spreadbet a/cs as income from tehse in Uk is deemed TAX FREE - hate giving it to teh grim reaper tax man for free lol ) Also I have friends Who are using FXPRO,AMmiralmarkets , hytrader etc.

My suggestion mate - come and join the google room and also give me a shout in skype :zarif786 ( Uk) will try help as much as can and will nice to ahve you aswell

rgds
    zorrro *(zarif)