sharetrader
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: TRS any ideas ?

Hybrid View

Guru

Question TRS any ideas ?

Any ideas as to whats up, up 100% on Fridays trade.!

only 250k units traded..... $500 in total.
    Cant read to much into this movement really.

Hahahaha...
    good old TRS...

.^sc
    BITCOIN certified rat poop. NSA created, Expensive to send, slow, can only trade on cex, no autonomy, spaghetti code, has been hacked, accidental Backdoor brc20s whoops, no one building on it, alienated all cryptos against it, volume is fake, few whales control large supply... it will perform though

percy

Looks as though a fly is trying to rape an elephant to me.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Looks as though a fly is trying to rape an elephant to me.

Perc..., which is which ?

percy

Jee whatsup,I was rather hoping you would be able to tell me which is which,!??? Possibily even what is wot.!???? I was sort of thinking if I owned $70mil of agricultural assets,I doubt that I would take shares from a company with a market cap of $1mil.However as I am well short of the $70mil worth of assets I am not really in the position to comment.!!!!!{nor likely to be ever in that position}

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Jee whatsup,I was rather hoping you would be able to tell me which is which,!??? Possibily even what is wot.!???? I was sort of thinking if I owned $70mil of agricultural assets,I doubt that I would take shares from a company with a market cap of $1mil.However as I am well short of the $70mil worth of assets I am not really in the position to comment.!!!!!{nor likely to be ever in that position}

IMHO, The vendor/backer of these ag assets needs a shell to back his/her assets into so as to release value for him/herself, it will be very interesting as to what they are and if the business model is sustainable

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

A little bit of life in TRS again.

Lindsay Investment Trust pumped $83K into it to keep it on life support [ announcement ]

and they are going to change their ticker to "ACE" and name to "Ascension Capital Limited" in the hope that we will not remember who they were [ announcement ]

Seems to be the season for waking the dead.
    om mani peme hum

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    A little bit of life in TRS again.

Lindsay Investment Trust pumped $83K into it to keep it on life support [ announcement ]

and they are going to change their ticker to "ACE" and name to "Ascension Capital Limited" in the hope that we will not remember who they were [ announcement ]

Seems to be the season for waking the dead.
    see the ISIN for this one

Probably represents it's listing name originally

Anyone remember Ecademy Holdings - one of the two inspecie floats out of the Heritage Gold stable during Atkinson's time there ?

Since then majority owned out of Australia .. that didn't work out

The cleaned up shell then came under control of a Chinese majority shareholder who looks like may have sold out or sold down

Now there appears to be parties which look like associated / formerly with those from BGI (Blackwell Global)

Shareholding of original holders have been diluted enormously by conversion of loans etc since to majority shareholder etc

A very similar pattern to the trajectory HGL/NTL has followed, except not all shareholders or necessarily any others bar majors have
    acquired larger holdings

This newly reincarnated 'Ace' has got to prove itself to be worthy of an ace & not something else or another curious hole in the ground sucking up streams of cash, going nowhere.
    Last edited by nztx; 14-07-2020 at 01:18 AM.

Name change to ACE and a spike in trading volume but is that majority shareholders dumping.
    Moving between .002 and .003 but does this company trade anything