sharetrader
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: TRS any ideas ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Jee whatsup,I was rather hoping you would be able to tell me which is which,!??? Possibily even what is wot.!???? I was sort of thinking if I owned $70mil of agricultural assets,I doubt that I would take shares from a company with a market cap of $1mil.However as I am well short of the $70mil worth of assets I am not really in the position to comment.!!!!!{nor likely to be ever in that position}

IMHO, The vendor/backer of these ag assets needs a shell to back his/her assets into so as to release value for him/herself, it will be very interesting as to what they are and if the business model is sustainable

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Balance View Post
    They are the same.

Do I hear barking in the background?
    thank you Balance.Yes.

Not normally my thing (spec shares) but anyone up to date with these guys...nows it seems like they are committed to buy CMCL (silica/gold)..wanna be's?

Ignorant. Just ignorant.

An odd announcement in April, which I'd missed until now. Like most of us, I'm always pleased to get something for nothing, but I'm intrigued to be getting nothing for nothing - and then have some of the nothing taken away.

What am I missing here. . .

GENERAL: TRS: TRS Distribution of Shares

TRS announces that shareholders will receive a distribution of restricted shares in Tasman Capital Associates Limited ("TCA"); a controlled subsidiary of Tasman Capital Limited.

TCA has been recently incorporated by Tasman Capital Limited and has issued restricted shares to TRS. These restricted shares will now be distributed by TRS to its shareholders. The record date for the distribution is 5pm, 23 April 2013.

Tasman Capital Limited is a firm that assists companies list on recognised exchanges in a cost effective way. As a consequence of this distribution, TRS shareholders may, through their holding of TCA shares, receive a small parcel of shares at no cost in companies that Tasman Capital Limited helps to list from time to time in the future.

At present TCA has no assets and the shares being distributed have a nil value. TRS shareholders will receive shares in TCA on a one for one basis; that is, one TCA share for every TRS share held on the record date. Therefore, 107,396,153 restricted shares in TCA will be distributed to TRS shareholders.

It is expected that after the distribution is made that TCA will consolidate the restricted shares distributed to TRS shareholders.

End CA:00235015 For:TRS Type:GENERAL

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Default The Name rings a bell

om mani peme hum

Guru

Well well well who would have thought that" there was life after death" !!

Guru

On the road again and a few shares traded today and now its another Asian crowd lets hope that this one is better than the diabolical RIS/CGL $uck up !

Guru

Up 100 % today, who would have thought, but with this Hong Kong company maybe just maybe there could be something worth while !
    Guess I had better do some research on this parent co see what their track record is et al !

I don't understand why anyone would want anything to do with these shares

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Lewylewylewy View Post
    I don't understand why anyone would want anything to do with these shares
    who and what are HuaHan International Holdings Ltd, post please if you can discover anything about them as they appear to be the key to me !