sharetrader
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default A start Point for all of ARCOS "GANG" - please Say a hello here /talk FX

HEllo one and all
    I have taken teh liberty of starting this thread in hope that all of ARCOS "GANG" ( ofcourse all others welcomed aswell). Please makea intro post here and let us slowly but surely get the badwagon on the road and fet down to fx tarding by helping each other

Good Luck to us all

rgds

Hey Guys.
    Glad to be back.
    NEW YEAR NEW POSSIBILITIES!

God bless/

Bravo trading dragonz

I have deployed small short AUD USD at parity

Also we have Ecodata at tomite Uk time

12:30am AUD CPI q/q 0.7% 0.7%
    12:30am AUD Trimmed Mean CPI q/q 0.8% 0.6%

Good Luck to us all
    rgds
    Zorrro

AUD USD taken at parity have taken half off at 9930 . Hodling teh other half and will add back in from above if have to

NZD usd small short taken at 76.58 ( will add from highrer if haveto)

Small shorts EUR/USd takan at 1.3666 and cable at 1.6006

lets see

Good Luck to us all

rgds
    Zorrro

Small short AUD/USD at 9997 and EUR/USD at 1.3707
    Also am small Long Oil US MArch at 86.54

Good Luck to us all

Hello

Can anyone tell me what happened to LincolnFx please? I was monitoring, waiting for the end of the holiday break to join.

Regards
    Glenn

Glenn - Seems Lincolnfx - has stopped for now AND that is why I was and am trying make "roads" so that IF we can all stay together will be nice so can share vbiews trade ideas etc etc

rgds
    Zorrro ( LOL and My real name is Zarif)

Ps: you have a PM message

Rats - I was going to rejoin at the end of this year. (I had to stop FX trading because I was too busy and couldn't spend quality time doing it... which lead to me making mistakes etc...)

Zorrro - do you know why LincolnFX stopped? Did Arco just give up? Not enough subscriptions? There must be some explanation. He was just opening up new ideas and learning material when I left. (Which was about April last year... man time flies!)
    "Contrariwise", continued Tweedledee, "If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as it isn't, it ain't.
    "Today is already the tomorrow which the bad economist yesterday urged us to ignore" H Hazlitt

Hi All

I did send an email to original members and mailing list so most people should have received a communication providing they didn't un-subscribe out of Getresponse.

Basically this was the message....

It has been decided that we will not be continuing with the paid services for the time being due to the huge daily time commitment involved.

Some people have asked for webinars, seminars, personal mentoring, exclusive service, etc, etc. and those are areas we will be considering, and will make contact if or when we set anything up.

There have also been numerous requests to set up a forum, so for the time being I will try to put some thoughts/trade ideas/charts onto Sharetrader forum as time permits.

Best wishes
    Arco

ARCO Nice to see yo posting and I am sure meanwhile when you see something 2juicy" you wil keep us updated. Also meanwhiel if more PArticpiate here UNTIL you are ready Will be good as taht way we can talk discuss etc :idea:

rgds
    Zorrro ( aka Zarif)