sharetrader
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011
    IMO

Happy to leave something for the next person. Set my sell @ 69c and hit it at the end.Good gains from my 39c entry.2nd or third time I've been in. Its been a little uncomfortable for me as i think management have a huge self entitlement attitude from what I've experienced over the years e.g. incentive options with a ridiculous hurdle rate of 22c.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Happy to leave something for the next person. Set my sell @ 69c and hit it at the end.Good gains from my 39c entry.2nd or third time I've been in. Its been a little uncomfortable for me as i think management have a huge self entitlement attitude from what I've experienced over the years e.g. incentive options with a ridiculous hurdle rate of 22c.
    Couldn't agree more . Tried to engage with management , totally blanked me . Finally took the advice to get out of trading / holding shares . Best stick to recruitment if that's what your listed company does !!?
    disc : still holding small position .( thanks Liz for starting a profitable thread )

IMO

Yes , good one stop loss; thanks Liz; we miss you. Just noticed i have 1000 left unsold ; ah well $1 is fine.

IMO

HIT me with your Dthym Stick
    Down she goes
    Quick quick quick!

Yield now over 10% with high ROE and decent growth. Whole sector being sold down. Not so keen on ever increasing management options...sold half a while back and if I'd had my eye on the ball would've cashed in the rest at $1.20. Looking very cheap now though!