sharetrader
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    I'll put all the companies on 1 thread, & will provide some commentary on them during the weekend

So far, ive worked out all the EV's & got a description on what they actually do, but will look into there lastest financials to see which are profitable or not

I wouldnt say im up with the play enough to "rate" them, so would rather put some leads out there for others to follow up.

It's too much work to knock up separate threads with the same style guff i do for the resources low EV plays, but i'll try & filter out the better ones & will post how the short term chart looks (not that anyone should take ANY TA advice from me!)

It'll be a work in prgress, if we find something compelling, then perhaps we can start new threads & discussion
    Thanks for your trouble Shasta we all appreciate your efforts.

Shasta, it sure would be possible. Just like how sometimes non members who view images may see the link and click on it, and it asks them Log In to view the pic or link.

This should also be done or possible with a thread permission controlled by a Mod or Admin.

Or perhaps you can make it a whitepaper or pdf of a file so it can only be viewed by registered ST members.

Hi Shasta - just wondering if PRR is on your list- Bio company that has a vaccine for Ovarian cancer- CVac, in trials in the states with approval from FDA and is to list on the NASDAQ. Has already run to 23 cents - but have seen a brokers report with a target of 60 cents. (see link below)

don't hold any- just looks interesting.

http://www.primabiomed.com.au/invest...oss_Report.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by yabster View Post
    Hi Shasta - just wondering if PRR is on your list- Bio company that has a vaccine for Ovarian cancer- CVac, in trials in the states with approval from FDA and is to list on the NASDAQ. Has already run to 23 cents - but have seen a brokers report with a target of 60 cents. (see link below)

don't hold any- just looks interesting.

http://www.primabiomed.com.au/invest...oss_Report.pdf
    No it's not, but i'll add it in

cheers

percy

Quote Originally Posted by shasta View Post
    Often though about that, having Sharetrader only available to view via membership, but i dont own the site!

Don't know it would work functionally on the site to do that anyway

I might hold back some of the better plays now

Until Sharetrader has a pay per view commission system!

(Jokes, im just a Narcissist who enjoys finding undervalued stocks & sharing the good oil, we are all here to make $)

I guess anyone can come & read what we picked in the comps too!
    Hi Team,
    Please do n't feel guilty not posting some gem,my mail box is open all hours for PMs.

Quote Originally Posted by ronthepom View Post
    Thanks for your trouble Shasta we all appreciate your efforts.
    Yeah cheers Shasta appreciate it here too

What happened to the CAJ sell side this afternoon???

Is someone with spark or who has the ability to replay bid action able to find out what happened to all the bids from 4.0 to 4.7?? They have all disappeared?

Even the rest of the sell order at the close price of 4.5 - what happened to that??

Biggest ever volume day today for CAG, but i can't make sense of that action between 3.00 pm and 4.00pm? Has Pattersons finally let her off the chain?

Anyhelp much appreciated...drilly??
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    What happened to the CAJ sell side this afternoon???

Is someone with spark or who has the ability to replay bid action able to find out what happened to all the bids from 4.0 to 4.7?? They have all disappeared?

Even the rest of the sell order at the close price of 4.5 - what happened to that??

Biggest ever volume day today for CAG, but i can't make sense of that action between 3.00 pm and 4.00pm? Has Pattersons finally let her off the chain?

Anyhelp much appreciated...drilly??

Hi Steve, yes I also noticed that too, as in sellers just completely all but vanished backup to 4.8c
    (you are referring to CAJ or do you mean CAG?).

To answer your question about replay, yes NinjaTrader has a Record the ticks so to speak, but dont use ninja for trading ASX stocks (only sometimes) so I did not record it and hardly would ever record anything except some futures or forex where by I want to study my own trades or to use replay the tick data for strategic thinking etc.

Will this be the big move to what may be a next step up? who knows but this is my first day in this stock and I know little about it so but some odd behaviour I am not sure if that is a compliment or a signal of some sort.

Had a gut full of BOT control tactics the stock ECM, can only get in and not out unless you want to have a set exit, but thats another story.

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Hi Team,
    Please do n't feel guilty not posting some gem,my mail box is open all hours for PMs.
    Of course Percy

The narcissist in me is ALWAYS looking for the next stock...

Must say doing my usual research has picked up a few more healthcare plays, guess what im doing this weekend now!

Shasta, ummm, I think you will be collating information on stocks??? lol :P

Hey, if you let me know what Fields/Rows/Columns you would need to create a Database, maybe I could try to knock one up so all you would need to do is enter them online and once.

That is if you want, could make a template based system with few variations for different types of stocks or levels, ie: explorer, blue chip, junior whatever.