sharetrader
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 142021222324

Quote Originally Posted by audiav View Post
    I do have a Kernel account, only hold Global 100 and Infrastructure unhedged
    Sorry Jaa, just realised you were asking who my Kiwisaver provider is, it is Milford Growth, like Iceman. I’ve been with them since 2009.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I don't mind you asking. I actually decided to go to Milford Growth Fund. It is an actively managed fund and is quite concentrated in a few stocks that are not your normal run of the mill in passively managed funds. I liked what I saw and will be watching it closely and possibly moving to a passively managed index tracking fund quickly if I don't like it. So a bit of a punt, but my punt.

I lost faith in Simplicity when they started several schemes they think is "socially responsible" and then invest my retirement savings in these schemes without me having a say in it. Simplicity scares the **** out of me now.
    Milford’s active growth? I have my KiwiSaver split between Milf’s active growth, balanced and aggressive. I have changed the mix proportions a couple of times. They supply good information and have good online access. The returns seem to be above the industry averages. Certainly more detailed information and more flexibility than the big bank scheme I was initially with.