sharetrader
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thanks for posting SCHUMACHER

Your welcome McDongle-

Also take a look at this - released today which adds more weight to CXO opportunity - think we may have stumbled on one GIANT chunk of "exceptionally large Pegamite swarm" as per recent announcements and i notice we getting more coverage TODAY on this, as per link below - could get very interesting leading into upcoming drilling programme

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-0...ritory/7569694

One of the companies exploring for lithium near Darwin is Core Exploration, which last month reported to the ASX that it had identified an "exceptionally large pegmatite swarm" that was "unusually large by world standards and represents an outstanding exploration target for lithium".
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 08-07-2016 at 10:29 PM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

\"The trend is your friend\"

\"A mans reach should always extend beyond his grasp" J.F Kennedy

Looking forward to a continuation in price appreciation- lots happening for CXO which should see a re-rating shortly - low market cap and shares tightly held plus a mammoth of a POTENTIALLY WORLD CLASS "exceptionally large Pegamite swarm" Juicy

The Zola Pegmatite Prospect (CXO 100% ELA31126), includes a north-south trending system of pegmatites covering an area conservatively estimated at between 1-2 km2.

GLTA
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 11-07-2016 at 11:57 AM.
    \"if women didn,t exist , all the money in the world would mean nothing\" Aristotle Anasis.

CXO now looking very likely its going to run once we break 3.8c resistence - if we get through 3.8c watch it run to around 4.7c

CXOOA options good leverage at 1.3c/1.4c with over a year until expiry - lots happening with CXO
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 11-07-2016 at 05:15 PM.

Announcement released yesterday afternoon - presentation
    http://www.aspectfinancial.com.au/do...A==&popup=true

looking good people - just need to clear 3.8c and she should run hard - been consolidating around here for a week so primed and ready for next run - going to be interesting thats for sure and the CXOOA options should move up soon as they are lagging way behind now

for those who dont know - the capital raising price to sophisticated investors was 4.2c so a bargain at the moment
    I think the first breakout will head towards 4.5c which was a previous high and if we clear that then a bit of blue sky territory - dont forget it was at 6c not too long ago back in April so lots to look forward to with CXO and im certain patience will be rewarded

I think that those trading for a few pips will potentially miss the bIG run

oPTIONS are good play for the medium term for better leverage \\

GLTA
    Last edited by SCHUMACHER; 12-07-2016 at 12:30 PM.

Hi Shu picked up a few of these the other day for the bottom drawer, Thanks for all the info

Yes this is one of my pure LITHIUM PLAY''s in Aussie - we will however need to wait until end of September before we get drill results - they have sent their application to Mining authorities to enable them to start their first drill programme - pending on drill results I will more likely add to my holdings

cheers GLTU
    Schu

Lots of time to accumulate before they confirm positive drill core samples to market - fingers crossed

The Finniss Lithium project includes the Mount Finniss Tin Tantalum Mine along with 25 historic tin tantalum pegmatite mines in the lithium rich Bynoe pegmatite field – remember that tin and tantalum mining also took place at Greenbushes prior to lithium discoveries.

Mining in the Bynoe Fields has been ongoing since the 1880s and was most popular in the mid-1900s when a number of tin-tantalum pegmatites in the region were mined.

It’s well known by geologists that tin and tantalum are pathfinders that can lead to lithium, so this already gives some strong clues that CXO may be able to unlock some lithium value here.

Bynoe is one of the most prospective areas for lithium in the NT, with similarities to Greenbushes, one of the world’s leading spodumene deposits and the largest hard rock lithium mine in the world.

CXO recently extended its lithium focus into this region in the highly prospective Bynoe pegmatite field and is hoping to raise its market cap to similar heights of Australian ASX lithium players who have grown substantially over the past few years.

Announcement Drilling starting soon ..

Just want to say thanks to Schumacher for bringing this to my attention....