sharetrader
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Yes it will be interesting to see what eventuates in the next few days. I do note that all shares from recent raisings/SPP have all been issued so downward pressure of issue price (31c) has been removed but I'm not sure why it's running up so much, there is plenty to like about this company though. I thought about looking on hot copper but figured it would be a marathon with hundreds of posts/rants/speculation etc so I had a beer instead
    Last edited by NZSilver; 14-09-2021 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NZSilver View Post
    Yes it will be interesting to see what eventuates in the next few days. I do note that all shares from recent raisings/SPP have all been issued so downward pressure of issue price (31c) has been removed but I'm not sure why it's running up so much, there is plenty to like about this company though. I thought about looking on hot copper but figured it would be a marathon with hundreds of poAUDsts/rants/speculation etc so I had a beer instead
    The post by HC "Wendy" linked below is a very good starting point around things to like about CXO.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/threads/ban...st_id=56060726

One item not listed in this was the potential around stage 2 that would expand into part of the Finniss resource that isn't currently at reserve status. Clearly more drilling is needed to hopefully firm up the resource into being a reserve, and that is understood to be happening/planned. The capital raising slide had drilling to do this occurring over 2021/2022. Feasibility and approvals were noted as 2nd half 2022 and 2023. Construction and production 2024 & 2025+. Stage 2 could take Spod production to 350t/yr and doesn't require a huge capital investment. A crude bank of the hand calculation (350t, Spod at USD1000/t & 0.7 ex rate) indicates around 2025/2026 revenue could be AU$500m+. With strong gross margins, the big question would be what multiplier would be appropriate. That would depend on how big the resource is, and therefore how long the mine life could be. Indications are its a good size but this is a big unknown.

Disc bought in recently and holding

* Currently 15MT of resource, with an aggressive drilling campaign underway to increase resources. Targeting an additional conceptual resource exploration target of 9.8MT - 16.2MT from newly acquired tenements. Drilling results due soon.

Yes I really see this as the next important stage as cores lithium reserves currently are a little lower cf others so of they can double reserves it will very positive.

They have made a few good announcements in the last few days - the FID and who the contractors are for the open pit mining and constructing the production plant. Both look good contractors for their respective jobs. Reconfirmed an expectation to be producing in Q4 2022.

Huge jump in price and volume over the last two days. Instos must be buying as there is no other way to get $75.9m turnover. Rumour over on HC is that they are about to be added to lithium EFT's. If it is Global X that's going to add tens of millons more buying. Transitioning to a established miner shareholder base looks to be happening quickly. Brokerage cover next? 57c close yesterday.
    Last edited by Scrunch; 15-10-2021 at 09:16 AM. Reason: Typo

Quote Originally Posted by Scrunch View Post
    Huge jump in price and volume over the last two days. Instos must be buying as there is no other way to get $75.9m turnover. Rumour over on HC is that they are about to be added to lithium EFT's. If it is Global X that's going to add tens of millons more buying. Transitioning to a established miner shareholder base looks to be happening quickly. Brokerage cover next? 57c close yesterday.
    Loving it

Quote Originally Posted by STr View Post
    Loving it
    Yep. The Ganfeng deal went unconditional today so all the cash they need for stage 1 is in the bank - well more than all they need as they took an extra $10m in the SPP and recently got $1.5m from options being converted early. Current price 63c with half an hr to close.

Legend

Loving it
    and me too

Loving it
    Its been a exciting few months for Core - bounced around 60c Mid-Oct to Mid-Nov then started falling to briefly dip below 50c a couple of times and a close of 50c on 20 Dec. Since then Core has been climbing, reaching 59c at 31 Dec 2021. This year has started strongly and Core is up 20c closing at 79c on the 12th of Jan.

If Spod prices remain at levels similar to where they are currently, a share price over $1 is pretty easy to justify.

Core announced an offtake deal with Tesla today. No surprises then that the share price is up at 95c.