sharetrader
Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Has anyone done research on Universal Biosensors asx UBI, just looking at this stock today, looks a bit un-loved but there is potential!

IMO

I cant read the update announcement on ADQ ( im a technophobe). Any one witha summary appreciated cheers JT

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    I cant read the update announcement on ADQ ( im a technophobe). Any one witha summary appreciated cheers JT
    $3.1 mil capital rising concluded.
    Aquisition."The due diiigence on this purchase has identified a non-finalised legal matter which may lead to a material impact on the prospective company's balance sheet."
    "Based on this,the Board of ADG has decided to delay the purchase until this mkatter is resolved."

IMO

Hi Percy, thanks.I need to upgrade my system i think. Is that why ADQ s/p dropping away. Good to know they have standards and are being thorough. Still watching and waiting for a poss entry although i have enough riskier exposure atm mainly in ever suffering"are we there yet" Goldies. You in with a longterm time frame percy and steve i guess. cheers JT

percy

Hi Percy, thanks.I need to upgrade my system i think. Is that why ADQ s/p dropping away. Good to know they have standards and are being thorough. Still watching and waiting for a poss entry although i have enough riskier exposure atm mainly in ever suffering"are we there yet" Goldies. You in with a longterm time frame percy and steve i guess. cheers JT

I think the rewards more than cover the risks.I try to have small amounts in a number of these small cap companies.A lot have good balance sheets and are growing earnings very quickly.I tend to buy for the long term.If they do something I really like I add to my holding,otherwise I just sit.
    I have made the mistake of selling half my holding to have a free ride.Better to let profits run.

Pie Funds moving on AZV is a good sign that they are checked it out and are happy with it.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky99 View Post
    Pie Funds moving on AZV is a good sign that they are checked it out and are happy with it.
    SP has moved from just under 5 cents in early May to finish at 9 cents yesterday.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by SparkyTheClown View Post
    Been quite happy with Nomad. Bought in at 5c - seems to be holding at 6 and 6.5c for the time being.

only a small holding dollar wise, just a wee flutter in the portfolio.
    Judgement day [the result announcement] is near the end of August,so not long before we know our fate.!

Unfortunately for ADQ, macro conditions have conspired against it.

“It has been unfortunate timing for the Company that at a time of significant investment into our strategy, we have been faced with subdued market conditions.”

The one positive thing for ADQ is they managed to get their capital raising away, before the sh*t hit the fan. Be very difficult to raise given current conditions.
    The other thing is they have finally become cash flow positive, as their working capital requirements have unwound with the slow down.

Though, can’t really see a catalyst to drive the share price in the near term.
    Share prices follow earnings....buy EPS growth!!

Hi can you guys recommend a asx small cap advisory prescription. There seems to be a few out there but I would like some advice. Cheers