sharetrader
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122 LastLast

Hi KW, love your work, especially in this thread which I am following with interest. However, regarding AKG, I see the 200-day EMA at quite a different level to you, apparently. The highest level the average reached was 0.94, and the stock price broke below it on April 10th; it is now trading well below that level. Definitely not a "bouncing off" situation. Are you seeing something different?

I use incredible charts. They have the 200 day SMA at 96.5c and the 200 day EMA at 94c

I checked WebIress and StockDoctor. Both put the peak of the 200-day EMA at 94c, it is now trending slightly lower (93.6 at yesterday's close).

One complication could be that there are quite a few days with zero volume. There are differing opinions on how prices for those days should be treated when calculating a moving average - perhaps that explains the discrepancies?

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard 16-Sep-2013 View Post
    Has anybody on this thread looked at WRR? VERY micro-cap ($2m m/cap at current 17cps) and illiquid still - was on the list in 2012, but probably fallen back off due to lack of profits. Probably still need to raise more capital and some queries over ongoing Telstra and China revenues. But still forecasting good growth at last report (most detail in the "going concern" part of the notes to accounts!). Quite a few convertible notes that convert at 20cps and above. Has had a bit of a Board refresh in last 12 months although MD is unchanged and forecasting record maybe not quite up to scratch. Revenue growth has been pretty good though in recent years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard 31-Jan-2014 View Post
    Actually, that wasn't a bad quarterly for WRR all things considered... maybe in another 6 months (and after I've been nuts enough to buy some) they will be worth a write-up?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizard 5-Feb-2014 View Post
    WRR may even be on to something here with the Iridium product - minimum $3m sales in first year could be light?
    http://finance.yahoo.com/news/iridiu...180000213.html
    http://www.usatoday.com/story/tech/c...ernet/5191049/
    Starting to come together now for WRR... announcement of $350-$450k NPAT this financial year and still only at $2.2m market cap. More detailed update expected tomorrow. Closed at 15cps.
    Last edited by Lizard; 22-05-2014 at 10:50 PM.

IMO

Whoah 43% gain today

Quote Originally Posted by Lizard View Post
    Starting to come together now for WRR... announcement of $350-$450k NPAT this financial year and still only at $2.2m market cap. More detailed update expected tomorrow. Closed at 15cps.
    Hi Lizard, at 15c I have the fully diluted market cap as $5.2m (34.9m shares). The convertible notes convert into quite a few shares it appears. Looks interesting though, I would have bought a few this afternoon if their had been some for sale

IMO

WOW up another 5c ,33% today phenomenal congrats to holders

Share Collector

Quote Originally Posted by mark100 View Post
    Hi Lizard, at 15c I have the fully diluted market cap as $5.2m (34.9m shares). The convertible notes convert into quite a few shares it appears. Looks interesting though, I would have bought a few this afternoon if their had been some for sale
    Yes, I probably should have mentioned those - had them down as converting at 20cps, but forgot that changed with the most recent placement and increased the possible amount/put them in the money. Still think there is value here, but the gap definitely closed a bit today for WRR with the 70% gain to close at 25.5cps

Share Collector

WRR closed at 33cps. Think they may be getting a lift from Proactive Investors??

Been my "share of the week" again this week.

Quote Originally Posted by steve fleming View Post
    Some might find this list interesting / uesful

Criteria=

1. market cap less than $20m
    2. Revenue greater than $10m
    3. PE of between 0 and 10

(sorry, tried posting all the financial information, but it turns out a real mess.
    The tickers are sorted from lowest m/c to highest)

Ticker
    Short Name
    P/E
    Market Cap
    Revenue T12M
    Price-1
    Total Return YTD
    EPS T12M

SKS AU Equity

RLA AU Equity
    CLQ AU Equity

EFG AU Equity
    RZR AU Equity
    COM AU Equity
    NLG AU Equity
    COO AU Equity
    MBD AU Equity
    PTB AU Equity
    TPC AU Equity
    EPY AU Equity
    REF AU Equity
    KKT AU Equity
    FRM AU Equity
    HYO AU Equity
    PHG AU Equity
    CAJ AU Equity
    EMB AU Equity
    MNF AU Equity
    TQH AU Equity
    EBT AU Equity
    OEC AU Equity
    MHI AU Equity
    VSC AU Equity
    SNL AU Equity
    WWM AU Equity
    AXI AU Equity
    CHR AU Equity
    ELX AU Equity
    AMB AU Equity
    SOO AU Equity
    GLE AU Equity

Hey Steve,

Just wondering how you generated this list and if you have time any chance you could do a new scan?? Also the less than $100m scan you did back in December - it has an impressive win rate looking back!

Thanks,
    -Duncan
    Last edited by duncan22; 26-07-2014 at 07:19 PM.