sharetrader
Page 121 of 153 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1527

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Reallycontentedbeagle.jpg

Department of Treats - Give your beautiful dog that really contented feeling

Print that on the treat package along with some other stuff about the ingredient's and you're on to a winner.

PAZ directors please contact me to arrange payment of my 5% royalty
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

IMO

How's your health/weight? trying out any special diet regimes,what's the latest ,besides keto etc,anything working well??Hope you're not overdoing the treats but that's hard in lockdown I personally found.

Lockdown for Aucklanders has been really, really hard. Not much to do and all the time in the world to medicate the stress with food. I finally plucked up the courage to get on the bathroom scales last week, (after feeling especially lethargic for days). It was bad, really bad.

Only thing I know is to try and get regular exercise and eat healthy. Easier said than done that's for sure !
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Lockdown for Aucklanders has been really, really hard. Not much to do and all the time in the world to medicate the stress with food. I finally plucked up the courage to get on the bathroom scales last week, (after feeling especially lethargic for days). It was bad, really bad.

Only thing I know is to try and get regular exercise and eat healthy. Easier said than done that's for sure !
    One of my book suppliers used to breed dogs.
    Her advice for a healthy animal,less tucka,more exercise.

Banned

Regular exercise needs to become a habit to be successful, create a habit, keep a habit and enjoy the rewards but not easy for everyone(Actually not easy for anyone as you age) I've been pushing the body since I was 15 with shearing/running/fast walking and skiing so the habit is well and truly entrenched, eat a mainly healthy diet but also quite a few goodies. Supplements taken, Garlic/Vit C/Vit E and Fish oil but no PAZ products to date. Lol
    Last edited by couta1; 22-09-2021 at 08:55 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by couta1 View Post
    Regular exercise needs to become a habit to be successful, create a habit, keep a habit and enjoy the rewards but not easy for everyone(Actually not easy for anyone as you age) I've been pushing the body since I was 15 with shearing/running/fast walking and skiing so the habit is well and truly entrenched, eat a mainly healthy diet but also quite a few goodies. Supplements taken, Garlic/Vit C/Vit E and Fish oil but no PAZ products to date. Lol
    Same applies to the owner or owners !!

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    Yeah great idea Beagle, put all the residents to work making treats for their favourite poochie!! Another income stream for OCA!

On a serious note, I've only seen what is here, but would definitely concur. Products | Department of Treats (do-treats.com)
    After reading up about Department of Treats and getting very excited, I am very surprised no astute Sharetrader has not bought any PAZ shares this morning,and taken advantage of the window of opportunity available..
    Perhaps everyone is like me,already over weighted .lol.

Good examples of attractive packaging - https://petdirect.co.nz/c/dog/dog-tr...z-made-treats/

More good packaging examples here https://petdirect.co.nz/c/dog/food/

and here...notice how bright and colorful the packaging of Ziwi products are...no wonder they're doing well https://petdirect.co.nz/c/dog/dog-fo...hydrated-food/

I think its clear PAZ have a lot of work to do with the caliber of their packaging.
    Last edited by Beagle; 23-09-2021 at 11:56 AM.

Guru

Good examples of attractive packaging - https://petdirect.co.nz/c/dog/dog-tr...z-made-treats/

More good packaging examples here https://petdirect.co.nz/c/dog/food/

and here...notice how bright and colorful the packaging of Ziwi products are...no wonder they're doing well https://petdirect.co.nz/c/dog/dog-fo...hydrated-food/

I think its clear PAZ have a lot of work to do with the caliber of their packaging.
    I’m not in love with the DOT packaging from the website, and agree re colour and standing out. However might be developed with colouring and design for the Chinese market…??

All of those brands as per link are exporting to China in their English packaging, with an additional Mandarin label to cover mandatory Chinese requirements.

Chinese consumers want to see it as a western/imported product, and not something specifically made for/marketed at the Chinese market.
    Last edited by Sideshow Bob; 23-09-2021 at 05:42 PM.

Good share volumes going through yesterday - very encouraging!