sharetrader
Page 80 of 153 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Anyone want to test some of the company product ,it is on sale currently . Going to try some of the Blackcurrant and bone joint ones personally.
    https://www.chemistwarehouse.co.nz/s...ine/4467/aiora

DISC : Holding
    Haha. I put in an order yesterday. Thought it timely to sample some of our products.

Guru

Glad I bought into PAZ last week - thank you Percy. Probably paid about 40 cps more than should of but long-time lurker on this stock and I had some confusion with Botryzen.

Great result and very pleased to see continued traction. My feeling is that the forecast for FY seems a little on the conservative side - but happy with that and the under-promise/over-deliver mantra.

Seems they have their ducks in a row with production and future proofing for capacity - which is excellent, and obviously have the knowledge & capability in their processing.

Linking back into the supply chain seems wise - and think I have an inkling on the red meat side, but important especially if seeing continued growth in volumes - need raw material to process. Probably more importantly is the marketing, and has to be best in class (no judgement on this). I look to Blis and believe undoubtedly would have been alot more advanced had their marketing been better. If they have raw material, can process it then just leaves selling it - and those margins will start to get even juicier as volumes increase......

Guru

Very impressive buying since the last report was released , 146,000 shares traded today on top of the 350,000 shares traded yesterday, word is getting out that PAZ has a substantial business and one for the future.

Good to see good healthy two way business being done. Makes price discovery for any possible placement a lot easier.
    Last edited by Beagle; 07-08-2020 at 08:21 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Bought some stuff to help with the algorithm, be a bonus if it works.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Arthur View Post
    Bought some stuff to help with the algorithm, be a bonus if it works.
    Shares will hit $5.00 if it does....lol.

Guru

From todays ODT. Nothing new and their "staff reporter" didn't have to work too hard, but good publicity.

https://www.odt.co.nz/business/recor...nded-pharmazen

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Very impressive buying since the last report was released , 146,000 shares traded today on top of the 350,000 shares traded yesterday, word is getting out that PAZ has a substantial business and one for the future.
    Another 120k shares traded today. Looks like 60c is now well established

300,000 changed hands today at 60 cents. Agreed, that's the new price benchmark...for now
    Last edited by Beagle; 11-08-2020 at 07:37 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.”
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

All good but I am a little confused by the statement:-
    We’re actively reviewing funding options to accelerate the process. The ability to maintain a very strong balance sheet through the growth and reinvestment stages provides multiple opportunities and while bank debt will form an important part, the option to bring in a strategic partner is one of several under consideration.”

I am far from knowledgable on these matters and wonder if anyone can enlighten me:-

What would such a partner contribute in product and or financials?
    Would it cost PAZ's freedom so to speak?
    And of course would the share price go up or be watered down?

Happily I stumbled on Paz years ago at $0.055 cents and after asb killed off the unlisted account, they just sit in the bottom draw.
    Cheers