sharetrader

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Threaded View

Beat the Bank - I love your user handle, well chosen and welcome on board with PAZ. For what its worth I bough more GNE yesterday, expected gross yield 7.5% and got back into HLG today at $4.12, expected gross yield 9%, both bought for yield with term deposit money that had matured that the bank "kindly" offered to reinvest for me at 1.5%.

Speaking of beating the bank, (which won't be hard in this instance), I have some more money maturing next month of Kiwibonds and was "completely blown away" by their "outstanding" reinvestment rate offer of 0.25% per annum (that's not a typo !!!!!)...so I need to come up with some more idea's and will run the ruler over Blis in due course.

Those coming on board at ~ 55 cents with PAZ have got themselves a real bargain in my view. My forecast is for eps of 2.4 - 2.5 cps this year up 90-100% on last year which itself was up over 100%. Forward PE at 55 cents is just 22 times for a company growing earnings at 100% per annum. That's quite frankly ridiculous, (normal for a market PE of over 50 for a company growing at 100%) and I expect the shares to hit $1 before the end of 2021.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-08-2020 at 05:31 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine