sharetrader
Page 73 of 153 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Yesterdays presentation imo has been well received by investors with buyers @ .44 and sellers @ .55 today.

At .46 PAZ will be a $100,000,000-00 M C company, well done all!!
    BINGO that .55 trade gave PAZ a M C of $120,328,639-00 !!!!

Percy must be at the pub celebrating
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Bid 50 cents now. I am not surprised. There is such a huge runway of growth with this one, its such an exciting company.

The "Lead Husky" on this exciting journey barked so loud on this one my ears nearly bled, but I'm so glad he did and am so pleased to be part of the pack.

Yes I recall you were not a happy Beagle, very pleased you had a change of heart and joined the pack! A massive thanks to Percy for drawing our attention to this little gem, it is very very much appreciated

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Percy must be at the pub celebrating
    Or busy buying that small parcel of PAZ at 55c to make his truckload look even better :-)
    What a ride this is and like you, I thank Percy for bringing this to my attention. Wish I had taken more notice the first time he told me about it over dinner at my house in Nelson several years ago, when he was buying at 7c.

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    Or busy buying that small parcel of PAZ at 55c to make his truckload look even better :-)
    What a ride this is and like you, I thank Percy for bringing this to my attention. Wish I had taken more notice the first time he told me about it over dinner at my house in Nelson several years ago, when he was buying at 7c.
    Right and fitting that the lead husky gets the biggest feed http://underdognz.co.nz/ Something new to try seeing as we can't travel overseas.
    Last edited by Beagle; 27-05-2020 at 08:02 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    What I should have mentioned is that these initiatives are being funded by the company's strong balance sheet and excellent cashflow,WITHOUT having to come to shareholders for further funds.I take this as very positive,means management are looking to make profits to fund growth.Most small company's think the only way they can grow is to fund growth with more money from shareholders.This dilutes your shares,and takes management's mind off making real profits.So well done PAZ.
    My second post on this thread.My third post on 23-04-2011 I stated I brought 80,000 PAZ at 3.5 cents.
    Reflecting back on the years,I think I kept doing the right things.ie.
    1] Buy a few shares to get to know the business.
    2] Make sure the balance sheet is strong,mainly cashflow positive, and current assets far exceed current liabilities.
    3]Watch the company to see if they do as they say they will do.
    Then I just kept adding to my/our holding on each positive announcement.
    A good lesson to me that we all know;And KW always told us:Sell your losers and add to your winners.That usually means buying your winners at higher and higher prices.
    Our last purchase of PAZ was 50,000 at 25 cents, for the wife, on 15th April.At lot higher than the original 3.5 cents I paid.So added to our big winner,and have sold other shares in other companies over the years,some at a profit and a few at a loss.Whenever the story, or the reason you brought a share changes,SELL.
    Thank you to all of you who have thanked me, and joined the fun.I guess we are all "well positioned."..lol.
    I think most Sharetraders will realise our PAZ holding far exceeds what I expected our total share portfolio would be.
    Last edited by percy; 27-05-2020 at 08:44 PM.

Advanced Member

Can we rename the thread ?
    Percy
    Appreciation
    Zone

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Can we rename the thread ?
    Percy
    Appreciation
    Zone
    thats good stop thats good.

certainly I agree big ups to Percy
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

https://vimeo.com/413407463/c743c41a11 Market clearly liked the strong growth clearly articulated in the AGM presentation, for which PAZ have now provided a link which I have included here.

Now bid at 50 cents in reasonable volume and I am pretty sure there's more support not shown on the screen at that level. I can't say I am surprised by that. I took some big guesses yesterday and arrived at an estimated fair value just under 50 cents based on this years estimated earnings but I think the market is quite rightly getting very excited about FY21 and beyond.
    Last edited by Beagle; 29-05-2020 at 08:52 AM.

Advanced Member

Off to a flyer early in the week . 15,000 just traded @ .54, no offers left in the market .(Edit 10k @ .60 now)
    Last edited by stoploss; 02-06-2020 at 10:19 AM. Reason: update info