sharetrader
Page 92 of 153 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596102142 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Veteran novice

Yes, it's a shame that shareholders aren't participating in this capital raising but at least there's the comfort of having a big - and presumably well-informed - new shareholder. My biggest concern has been, and remains, access to an adequate, increased quantity of raw materials.

percy

Veteran novice

Thanks, percy. It seems the supply of raw materials is under control.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by macduffy View Post
    Thanks, percy. It seems the supply of raw materials is under control.
    GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) certification – Approved to manufacture an
    “Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient” under a “Licence to Manufacture Medicines”
    authorised by Medsafe (New Zealand Medicines and Medical Devices
    Safety Authority.
    The above tells us that PAZ no longer produce just "commodity" products,but up to and including" pharmaceutical ingredient" grade.
    The closer you get to pharmaceutical ingredient grade the higher your margin, and the price you sell your product gets.
    A few years ago there was a shortage of mussels.The price of them went sky high.I asked how this affected PAZ."No problem,as we make the most out of each mussel, if need be we can pay top price for our supply."
    I guess it goes for all or most of the raw materials PAZ use.Just a pity they are not doing anything [as far as I know ] with Central Otago Cherries.

I understand some commentary here regarding share dilution and being sidelined as a retailed investor. It’s a bummer. With that in mind, I hold the view that this was not a ‘capital raise’ in its pure form. This was about on boarding ‘smart money’. How smart or strategic this money will be is going to be interesting but I thinks it’s a great move. The reason I don’t think it’s purely about capital is I think with the price of money and capital available domestically I think they could have raised that amount easily at .50c or at least mid 40’s from the domestic market.

instead I think this is about ‘networks’ and ‘’know how’ within the European market.

Psyched about the update.

Quote Originally Posted by petty View Post
    I understand some commentary here regarding share dilution and being sidelined as a retailed investor. It’s a bummer. With that in mind, I hold the view that this was not a ‘capital raise’ in its pure form. This was about on boarding ‘smart money’. How smart or strategic this money will be is going to be interesting but I thinks it’s a great move. The reason I don’t think it’s purely about capital is I think with the price of money and capital available domestically I think they could have raised that amount easily at .50c or at least mid 40’s from the domestic market.

instead I think this is about ‘networks’ and ‘’know how’ within the European market.

I hope you are right there. In the meantime, pop down to the Chemist Warehouse and pick up some AiORA at $6 off and buy one get one free.

Quote Originally Posted by petty View Post

I tend to agree with this, they could have quite easily raised this amount from existing shareholders at $0.50 a share or in my opinion quite easily transitioned to the main board and raised more capital at the same time. From memory they have mentioned partnering with the right people in the past and getting someone like this on board I believe is extremely smart and will eventually be a great benefit to all. Saying that would have filled my boots to buy more at $0.40

Guru

What happened to all of the postings between 30/12/2020 on page 45 and 15/1/2021 page 46?

Next postings were yesterdays re 16/1/2021, I was looking to review some of this years comments but there are none recorded yet there were lots posted during this period ?

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    What happened to all of the postings between 30/12/2020 on page 45 and 15/1/2021 page 46?

Next postings were yesterdays re 16/1/2021, I was looking to review some of this years comments but there are none recorded yet there were lots posted during this period ?
    You are right whatsup. We should ask Vince ¨whats up". This is no good and makes you wonder if it has happened on other threads too.

[QUOTE=iceman;867042]You are right whatsup. We should ask Vince ¨whats up". This is no good and makes you wonder if it has happened on other threads too.[/QUOT
    Last edited by Swala; 17-01-2021 at 07:56 AM.