sharetrader
Page 110 of 153 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1527

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Langara View Post
    Has anybody done a drive by of the PAZ Christchurch building sites lately, be great to know how they are coming along?!
    Got this from local observer/spy Percy 10 days ago. I'm sure he doesn't mind me sharing it here:

" I went out and checked the progress on PAZ's Rolleston factory. Foundations are complete, roof is on, interior framework on office in progress and the power transofrers in place at the gate.Power company are laying bigger cables from their substation for PAZ & other users. Power co pays for transformers etc. PAZ pay to connect to factory. Base metal has been laid around the factory and street access. Couple of new tanks out the back likely for use in the extraction plant. Hard to say how far away they are from having it in operation but pleasing seeing it happen"

Half year result announcement last year was 6 August so they may be reporting again quite soon.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Buy one Aiora product get one free - coupon code is aiora50
    https://manage.kmail-lists.com/subsc...VLbU&r=CKd7AGz

I loaded up. I especially find the bone and joint tablets helpful and the blackcurrant ones good for my eyes and blood pressure. 5 star rating from me.

While stocks last or until 31 August.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Thanks. Giving it a try.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

I loaded up. I especially find the bone and joint tablets helpful and the blackcurrant ones good for my eyes and blood pressure. 5 star rating from me.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post

Some of us loaded up at the AGM

percy

https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperc...pdf?1628191018

Short term pain for long term gain.
    Not unexpected.
    Last edited by percy; 06-08-2021 at 07:31 AM.

Guru

On the face of it, quite a disappointing result. Unfortunately no financials to go along with it.

While understand the production issues and greater costs, decrease of sales by circa 10% is probably my biggest concern.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    https://www.usx.co.nz/uploads/paperc...pdf?1628191018

Short term pain for long term gain.
    Not unexpected.
    I'm keen to snap up any cheap shares the market offers up meantime, good things take time and this company is a very good thing. Disc-My largest holding at around 40% of my portfolio.
    Last edited by couta1; 06-08-2021 at 10:42 AM.

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    On the face of it, quite a disappointing result. Unfortunately no financials to go along with it.

While understand the production issues and greater costs, decrease of sales by circa 10% is probably my biggest concern.
    I understand what you're saying BUT are the lower sales numbers really a big concern when the largest freeze dryer had to be shut down for 4 months due to installation of a new one ?
    Sadly I think this worsening performance is largely due to COVID related issues, i.e. closed border (no technicians allowed in) & shipping cost increases. The latter sadly not going anywhere anytime soon.

Great to see that they expect the Nuttall Drive factory to be completed this month

Welcome back couta1 :-)

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by iceman View Post
    I understand what you're saying BUT are the lower sales numbers really a big concern when the largest freeze dryer had to be shut down for 4 months due to installation of a new one ?
    Sadly I think this worsening performance is largely due to COVID related issues, i.e. closed border (no technicians allowed in) & shipping cost increases. The latter sadly not going anywhere anytime soon.

Great to see that they expect the Nuttall Drive factory to be completed this month

Welcome back couta1 :-)
    Looks like a few smaller holders haven't liked it, and shaken a few loose - traded down to 75c today, but only about 154k through.

PAZ trades on a fairly high multiple, and even today has a market cap of almost $200m. While holders have to believe the story and future prospects, anytime when revenue goes backwards is a problem to me - regardless of the reason and especially when they say demand isn't the issue. In my mind, simply have to find a way to service those customers before they go elsewhere. Without knowing all the details and signifcantly affecting production/sales, having a machine out of action for 4 months sounds like a bit of a **** up.

The freeze-dryer issue is unfortunate, without enginneering support - and an clearly unforeseen risk of not buying out of NZ.

Anyway, sound bullish for the 2nd HY so have to trust this.

Yes, welcome back Couta. Might get your wish on a few cheapies.....