sharetrader
Page 96 of 153 FirstFirst ... 46869293949596979899100106146 ... LastLast

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Advanced Member

Wow 80 cents , and the bonus is Jardens decided to update the portfolio price so the gains are actually reflected....

Quote Originally Posted by winner69 View Post
    Ours get through a bottle of Omega King Salmon Oil at $22 every couple of weeks

Lamb Puff treats go down well .... 8 bucks for 80 grams

Supplements and treats (cats and dogs) big earner for pet related businesses on top of regular food stuff

But yummiest of all is Possyum. Go broke if that is all they ate so a sprinkle over top of regular food. Possyum guy has turned 70,000 possums into 100,000 kg of Possyum ...in total his business Fond Foods sells 3,500,000 kgs of dog food out of a factory in Paeroa ..and he only a small player
    I take my hat off to you and your wife. You've done fabulous work over many many years taking in rough old abandoned strays that nobody wants and have looked after them extremely well. You guys are good people.
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-01-2021 at 04:33 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Quote Originally Posted by stoploss View Post
    Wow 80 cents , and the bonus is Jardens decided to update the portfolio price so the gains are actually reflected....
    Oh my goodness...4 times my money on my original investment just 17 months ago at 20 cents. I think I owe Percy a beer or three !
    Last edited by Beagle; 19-01-2021 at 04:36 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

It makes a bit of a difference to the portfolio position on the website when they change the recorded price from 50c to 80c :-)
    It is a real shame brokers' websites and sites such as Sharesight can not automatically update from the USX.

Great to see the SP reacting so favourably to the announcement.
    Last edited by iceman; 19-01-2021 at 04:38 PM.

Guru

While probably got to 80c a little too fast/too easily, it would make the 55c unloader a bit sick.....

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Oh my goodness...4 times my money on my original investment just 17 months ago at 20 cents. I think I owe Percy a beer or three !
    Same. I would not have had any visibility of PAZ had it not been for Percy; huge thanks from us up north fellas.
    18c entry for me.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    Same. I would not have had any visibility of PAZ had it not been for Percy; huge thanks from us up north fellas.
    18c entry for me.
    Same here. Thanks for bringing this wee gem to our attention Percy! It was very generous of you to do so and it is very much appreciated. You are a legend

Dilettante

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    While probably got to 80c a little too fast/too easily, it would make the 55c unloader a bit sick.....
    The unloader was very quick to pull their offer when the announcement was made. I think he/she may have turned up again, this time at 85c !!

Advanced Member

For myself I would rather Jardens were quite conservative with the share price they load, especially if they are not going to update often. Not sure how many sales there were at 80c (is it only 2 ?) ....but last couple at 70c and our portfolios are now overvalued perhaps. Maybe they need a strict policy....price at start of month ? Volume weighted average price for last week of the month ?

percy

Quote Originally Posted by RTM View Post
    For myself I would rather Jardens were quite conservative with the share price they load, especially if they are not going to update often. Not sure how many sales there were at 80c (is it only 2 ?) ....but last couple at 70c and our portfolios are now overvalued perhaps. Maybe they need a strict policy....price at start of month ? Volume weighted average price for last week of the month ?
    I do not know why they do not just value them at $1.00 like I do.Would save them a lot of time mucking about changing the price,and their clients would know what PAZ shares will be sometime soon in the not too distant future.!!...lol.
    Last edited by percy; 21-01-2021 at 10:16 AM.