sharetrader
Page 109 of 154 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1532

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

CEO, NZ Shareholders Association

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Perhaps at this year's as there were a lot of people there.
    However I know the three people who came from Nelson and Wellington have solid holldings.
    As per an earlier post I figure the shareholders who were there hold over 50% of the total shares on issue.
    Had the UK based director Dr.Wayne Burt been able to travel that would have taken the number up to over 60%.
    Must admit I did enjoy the tucka.lol.
    Wish I'd met you there Percy. Next time. I'm the former 'sylvester cat' in case you didn't realise...

percy

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver Mander View Post
    Wish I'd met you there Percy. Next time. I'm the former 'sylvester cat' in case you didn't realise...
    Yes next time.Should be interesting with hopefully both new factories up and running.
    Yes I realised you are the former 'sylvester cat'.
    The number of Sharetrader posters holding PAZ is getting up.Possibly now holding between 7mil and 10 mil shares.

ps.Pleasing to know NZSA are following some Unlisted companies.
    Last edited by percy; 29-05-2021 at 04:29 PM.

Awesome annual meeting and what an exciting future this company has. Talk about strong growth ahead !!
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Dilettante

Thanks for posting the recording of the link Sideshow Bob. A great watch with tough, high growth (and the accompanying challenges) but exciting few years ahead.
    I think Oliver's questions were fair and well handled by the Co.
    All good and no doubt PAZ will be listing on a bigger bourse in a few years time, hopefully the NZX.
    Last edited by iceman; 02-06-2021 at 09:05 AM.

percy

In today's Queens Birthday Honours,it is pleasing to see a founder and former Chairman of PAZ. Dr.Maxwell Gilbert Shepherd JP, awarded a Companions of Order [CNZM] for services to biotechnology and business.
    Long term shareholders of PAZ, will be well aware if it had not been for his [and Craig McIntosh's] vision, and sheer bloody mindedness,financial support,and clear direction, PAZ would have failed years ago.
    A true gentleman.
    Last edited by percy; 07-06-2021 at 09:27 AM.

Thank you for that post Percy. And congratulations too Dr Shepherd!!

Guru

PAZ down below .90 now I guess that the S P will have to wait until next years results , circa .86, hope it does not fall too much more.

percy

I had to stop for a slow moving train a couple of days ago.
    Seemed quiet a long train.Counted 25 containers.Then I thought of PAZ.and the 50 forty foot containers of equipment they have coming.!!!!
    So building two new factories and getting them up and running will mean they have their work cut out for the next 12 to 18 months.
    In the meantime Port Hills Road factory will be running at full capacity trying to catch up with demand.
    Next update is due in about 6 weeks, their interim result.
    I still do not think the real fun will start until August 2022 interim,where I think they will give some rather exciting projections, which will make buying today at under 90 cents a gift..

ps.We life in interesting times.
    Big race between PAZ and SFF to get to S2 per share.First of all they have to get back to $1.
    Today PAZ are 86 cents while SFF are 85 cents.
    I am guessing PAZ will be the winner.[maybe that is because I hold a lot more PAZ].lol.
    Last edited by percy; 29-06-2021 at 12:38 PM.

Had a good listen to a replay of the annual meeting today. Craig talked about revenue doubling by FY24 and margins improving. 50 containers of equipment due in the next 3-4 months, (as of late May) but real problems with freight logistics. I guess we'll get an update on how they're getting on with those challenges early next month with the half year report.
    Last edited by Beagle; 13-07-2021 at 04:37 PM.
    Ecclesiastes 11:2: “Divide your portion to seven, or even to eight, for you do not know what misfortune may occur on the earth.
    Ben Graham - In the short run the market is a voting machine but in the long run the market is a weighing machine

Has anybody done a drive by of the PAZ Christchurch building sites lately, be great to know how they are coming along?!