sharetrader

Thread: PAZ Pharma Zen

Hybrid View

Hi Percy
    I'm taking advice and getting a bit more bold re posting. Have just spent some time looking at the Unlisted site, and doing some reading on the Pharma Zen site.
    Quick question, as I gave up dealing with other than ASB Securities a few years ago, what is a broker likely to charge to trade on Unlisted? I note the $7.50 each way fee, but wonder if a broker will tack plenty more on to that?
    All part of my learning curve! Thanks.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by karen1 View Post
    Hi Percy
    I'm taking advice and getting a bit more bold re posting. Have just spent some time looking at the Unlisted site, and doing some reading on the Pharma Zen site.
    Quick question, as I gave up dealing with other than ASB Securities a few years ago, what is a broker likely to charge to trade on Unlisted? I note the $7.50 each way fee, but wonder if a broker will tack plenty more on to that?
    All part of my learning curve! Thanks.
    Karen1,
    I brought 80,000 at 3.5cents on Thursday,but have not seen the contract note yet.As soon as I do I will let you know.
    A word of warning.The unlisted companies are thinnly traded.Brokers do not follow them.You are on your own.Uncharted teritory.More risk,but possibly more rewards.
    Last edited by percy; 23-04-2011 at 07:55 AM.

percy

Quote Originally Posted by percy View Post
    Karen1,
    I brought 80,000 at 3.5cents on Thursday,but have not seen the contract note yet.As soon as I do I will let you know.
    A word of warning.The unlisted companies are thinnly traded.Brokers do not follow them.You are on your own.Uncharted teritory.More risk,but possibly more rewards.
    Still very thinly traded.13,000 traded today at 5cents.